8

Mike wheeler pov

We got to the fair. Max invited me to play some squirt gun game which I agreed.
I wanted to do everything in my power to try and stay away from will. If he doesn't wanna listen to me then I won't talk to him.

Max dragged me to the corner catching Mr by surprise.
"Mike is there something bothering you?"
Max said with a worried face.
"No nothing is wrong max" I smiled awkwardly
"Mike. I've known you for years I can smell your jealously everytime will is with Derek."
Max sighed.

"Remember when I said I ran into the wall?" I asked Max which she responded with a nod "Derek threatened me to stay away from will. And he punched me hes using will and even called him a queer" I said trying not to sound mad

Max's worried expression turned into a angry one.
"What!-" she yelled, I covered her mouth
"I've tried telling will ok? I tried but he won't listen. So tonight I will do something I just don't know yet" I said as I tried to calm her down which she did.

"Hey isn't that-" max said pointing at the corner.
It was will with Derek and they were.

Kissing?..

I felt my body think of its own and I walked up to them. My blood boiling

I pulled Derek away from will and punched him as hard as I could.
Everything went blank. What was I doing?

"What the fuck man!!" Derek said touching his now bloody nose. "get the fuck away from him asshole!" I yelled as I punched him in the stomach.

"Mike what are you doing!-" will tried separating us but I would budge.

I walked as fast as I could out of the fair trying to stop the burning tears rolling down my cheek. Im fucking walking home and packing my shit.
I thought as I heard someone running after me and calling my name. They finally catched up to me

"Mike why the fuck would you do that are you crazy!!" Will lectured me as I turned around with angry tears his eyes soften when he saw that I was crying.

"No will! You don't fucking understand he's the crazy one!! And your the fucking blind one for not noticing sooner!" I said not realizing what I said.

It didn't matter I kept going.
"He punched me to stay away from you! And guess what yeah great you guys are great together if I told you what I really felt you wouldn't understand!! He's a complete dick can't you see he's using you!!" I snapped, I looked at wills eyes, he looked suprised.

"He wouldn't do that.." will said looking like he wanted to believe me but at the same time he didn't.
"I've told you about it and you didn't believe me I told you, you wouldn't understand!"
"Understand what! Mike I finally make a friend, someone who finally likes me and your trying to ruin it for me!" Will snapped

"I'm not trying to ruin it for you!!" I snapped back
"Yes you are!! Finally someone likes me and yo-"
"I like you will!! I always fucking have , ever since I saw you in that fucking swing I've liked you!! And yet here we are! You met some guy who pays little attention to you and you already forgot about me like if I was nothing! I'm going home.." I walked away fastly.

(cliffhanger 😻)