Chapter two.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

It was a Friday night. Rain began pouring down trenching the cars that drove down the highway. The shining moonlight landed on Angelina face. As her body shifted sideways.

Her head pressed against the window. Watching each raindrop slowly fall down the window shield. Hope laid on top of Angelina with her head pressed against her aunt chest.

Angel wrapped her arms around Hope as she let out a soft hum. It had been a full twelve hours since the Mikaelson reunion. Klaus had a whole evening to bond with his daughter. Which he did and enjoyed a lot. But now all of that was over, it was officially time. It was time for Angelina to find scott McCall. In beacon hills, California. "Klaus stop throwing your trash at me". Rebekah hissed as she threw back the piece of paper back. Kol shoved Rebekah legs off his lap. "Bloody hell stop putting your hairy legs on me!". Rebekah shook her head as she pouted but nonetheless sat up straight.

With the Mikaelsons bickering Hope slowly sat up. Her hands rubbed her eyes before looking around the car. No one seemed to notice that the girl was awake. Besides Angelina. Angel looked down at Hope as a soft smile tugged on her lips. "Good morning little bird". Hope smiled as she her aunt pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Good morning aunt Lee". The little tribird squealed as she wrapped her arms around Angelina neck. Her head turned sideways looking out the window as she rested on top of Angelina. Hope eyes squinted as she looked past the trees. Into the woods.

Where a bright blue light shined. It seemed to follow the car. Follow what Hope believed herself. "What's the matter?". Angelina whispered in hope ear before pressing her chin on top of her head. "Nothing". Hope lied as she closed her eyes once again. Allowing the comfort of sleep and the feeling of being safe take over. Klaus leaned over from the front see looking over at his sleeping daughter and restless sister. Angelina locked eyes with him.

The angel nodded her head as her arms snaked around Hope waist holding her closer. Klaus lips formed a small smile before he turned around and began bricking with Hayley. "Love, would you just please tell us about him?". Klaus huffed as he faced Hayley. Hayley rolled her eyes as she leaned back in her seat.

Her fingers gripping on the stirring wheel. "Scott McCall is a true alpha, he's the rarest alpha. Most powerful alpha". Hayley paused as she looked at the review mirror. Her eyes landing on her sleeping daughter before looking back out on the street. "He's a child who's faced the worse situations, but he stands tall with his kind heart". Klaus seemed to catch on what Hayley truly was talking about.

He looked at the side of Hayley face. Klaus watched as she bite down on her lip starring up ahead at the road. The original hybrid placed his hand on top of her shoulder. "Our daughter will slay her demons with us besides her side each day and each night". Klaus reassured her.

Angelina smiled as she overheard the parents. Beacon hills will be for the best. A fresh start for the Mikaelsons. "Are we almost there yet? For heaven sakes Kol feet smells like he hasn't washed them in a bloody century!". Rebekah scowled as she pinched her nose. Waving her hand in the air attempting to dismiss the smell of kol feet. Angelina sniffed the air for a moment before immediately gagging at the smell. "Oh dad, wash your feet!". Angel cussed.

Kol rolled his eyes as he pressed down on the window button. Elijah had his white silk cloth press against his nose as his eyebrows scrunched forward, " truly appalling". The vampire grumbled angrily as his head turned sideways. Ignoring kol angrily glares he shot his family. "Seriously kol take a bath you cunt".

Angelina yelled as she covered Hope face with her jacket. Blocking the smell of kol feet. "Hey! I would appreciate if we didn't cussing around Hope". Hayley shouted from the front seat.

"Darling we have super hearing no need to get so loud and fussy". Kol stated as he slid his shoes back on. Angelina giggled as Hope removed the blanket from her face letting out a small laugh. "Uncle kol your feet smell!". Hope giggled as she hide her face into Angelina neck. Angel laughed as kol face turned bright red.

"Enough you all paid her!".

Kol rasped out as he pointed his finger towards everyone. Rebekah huffed as she turned her head. "Please kol our niece isn't you she can't be bought off". Angelina rolled her eyes at her two siblings. "Elijah your children are acting foolish". Angel teased as she winked at Rebekah and kol before looking straight at Elijah. Elijah closed his eyes as he leaned against his seat ignoring his younger siblings.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"This is a lovely home". Angelina smiled as she climbed out of the car looking up at the house in complete awe. Hope held onto Angelina hand as she jumped down from the car. Her bracelet hanging loosely as her eyes flickered towards the backyard. None of the Mikaelsons seemed to notice the bright blue orb sparkling in the distance. The sound of wolves howling caused the Mikaelsons voices to tone out.

"It was burnt down but I had it fixed". Angelina announced as her and Hope began to walk up towards the house. Hayley stopped dead in her tracts. "Burnt down?". The hybrid questioned as she looked up at the two story home. "Quick vampire off!". Hayley shouted as she vamp towards Hope swooping her off the sacred ground. Elijah, Rebekah, and kol all vamp towards the street in confusion as they looked up at the house. Angelina spun around as she raised her eyebrow looking at her family.

"What the hell is wrong?". Angelina demanded to know. A sharp pain shot up her leg causing the angel to fall to her knees. "What the hell?". The angel hissed as she struggled to breathe.

"Angelina you need to get off!". Hayley yelled as she played Hope on the ground next to Klaus. Before speeding towards Angelina. The hybrid struggled to lift Angelina off the ground.

It was like the ground was sinking sharp needles into their bodies holding them down. "What's happening to mommy and aunt Lee?". Hope asked worriedly as she pulled on Klaus sleeve. Klaus bent down scooping her up. "Nothing littlest wolf". He whispered as he placed her on his right hip. Using his left hand to cover her eyes. Hayley was bent down with her upper body over Angelina who was bent down. "What type of magic is this?". Angelina questioned as she slammed her hands down on the ground with her head hanging down.

"God magic". Hayley answered as her wolf began to come out. With each bone breaking and each groan escaping her mouth. Angelina looked up at the sky. Dark veins grew underneath her eyes as her eyes turned bright white. "Hayley clutch on to me". Angelina managed to say through gritted teeth. Hayley with her broken bones managed to lay herself on Angelina back. Angel bite down on her lip as she pressed her feet down on the ground.

Her arms wrapped around Hayley's body as she kicked off vamping towards the street. Angelina fell weekly onto Rebekah. Hayley rolled off Angelina back. Elijah was quick to catch Hayley. Before her body slammed onto the floor. "What the bloody hell is happening?".

Rebekah yelled as she looked at her family.