Chapter 2: The Chance

Elise has been stuck on Hoth for quite awhile now. The planet had fallen under the Sith Emporer, Darth Blackous' rule. She had to hide her identity as a Jedi. Only the resistance on this planet knew of her true nature.  How she got stuck here still felt barely just yesterday.

A Few Months Ago...

Elise woke up on part of a mountain slide. She got up. Her mind panicked as her hair began to be covered in snow flasked. Wh-what am I going to do?! she thought. She then hopped off and started to run as fast as she could. She didn't know ehere to go, but she knew that they're after her, so she needs to get moving now.

Later...

She was running, she had to get away, she had to. She had lost her way to the ship. The snow bit into her skin, her tears from pain were able to warm her cheeks just a bit. She then saw a couple of men playing cards. The frist man looked at his own cards. He then throws his cards down in an defeated tone.

"I so win you!" said the second man.

"How?" said the first man.

"Beginner's luck I guess."

"I can't understand it, always, you always get beginner's luck."

"Oh, well. Money's mine anyway."

The second man then got up, accidentally revealing copies of multiple aces. The first man gets mad and takes the money that was rightfully his since the other man technically cheated.

"H-help..." said Elise in a very weak voice. 

Her very throat hurt just too much the minute she used it.  It was dry and crackish.  She dared not to call out anymore.  She and collapsed from exhaustion as she saw the two men turn to her.

Later...

Elise woke up, seeing a woman and two men in a room with her. She shot up her head. Everyone backed away.

"Calm down now, dear." said the woman, "Tell me, where're you from?"

"T-Tython." said Elise, "The...J-J-Jedi Temple."

"Whoa, a Jedi?" said one of the men, shaking Elise's hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Zeek. These are my brother and sister, Tary and Lily."

Elise didn't have anytime to socialize right now at this time.

"Nice to meet you." she said, "Umm...I don't you know about, three humans, a togruta, and a wookie."

"Oh, yes, they just..." said Tary, but then his voice slowed, "...left..."

"Oh, no. I've got to contact them."

"I'm sorry, Master Jedi." said Lily, "But ever since the sightings have begun, our communicators have been mysteriously cut off. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until they're fixed."

Now...

During her time there, she had been rebuilding her lightsaber, also making an additional one, and built a droid she calls BD-9 thanks to her mechanic skills. BD had was about a single foot tall, had two thing legs, a camera for its two eyes, has a blue and white theme around it, and has a holographic map in its system.

"And...there we are." said Elise.

Elise brushed her growing hair away from her face. Ever since she got stuck on this snowy planet, she had to stay on her toes, had to ditch her Padawan braid and her Jedi robes and wear ordinary clothes and grew her hair long, it was uncomfortable to wear at first, but it was fine in the end.  BD-9 was to also have a communicator to hopefully connect to the Jedi Temple.