The Russian Mission pt.1 ~Robin

"No, I'm just saying I think all three of us have a best feature." I stated as I gave the girls their ice cream, making it the end of my shift. "Hair-ington, you're up. Some pretty cute girls at the desk waiting for their captain." I said in a pirate accent, receiving an eye roll from Steve. "Yours is your hair, Robin's is her voice, mine is my... yeah." I said, motioning to each of us. Steve turned around after registering what I said.

"I don't think that your boobies are your only best feature." I thanked him and then face palmed when I realized what he said.

"Don't say boobies. Please. But I agree, you have more than just your boobs for best features. Nice ass, nice hair, nice eyes, face structure, body in general, voice, height, na-"

Robin was interrupted by the tempered glass window being slid open. "Can you two stop flirting back here? I can hear both of you and I'm trying to serve customers." Steve yelled at Robin and I as we giggled. Robin then walked out of the back room and I stood by the door as Steve and Robin were talking.

"Hey Dustin!" I shouted at the kid with curly hair and his camp Know Where hat.

Dustin then came running at me and hugged me. "Y/n!" I squeezed him back and rested my chin on the top of his head. "Y'know it was getting lonely without you. I was wondering when you were going to get back." I whispered to him.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Well, I'm back now. Hopefully you weren't sneaking anyone into your room while I was gone though." He giggled.

I shook my head. "Nope. Not a one. But hey, go sit down, I'll bring you some ice cream." I patted his back and motioned to the table.

Robin then looked at me and then Steve and Dustin doing some sort of hand shake. "How many kids are y'all friends with?" She questioned. I looked at her and shook my head. "He's friends with five. I'm also friends with the kids, but Dustin is my little brother." I said leaning on the doorway again. She nodded and then went back to the back room to prepare for her shift.

-sime tkip-

I was sitting with Dustin at the around booth and we were sharing USS Butterscotch. "Do the others know you're back yet?" I looked over at Dustin before practically inhaling my spoonful of ice cream. "1 don't do that, you're going to choke. 2, no. They might, actually. I think so." He said looking up in thought.

I chuckled and shook my head as I broke off a part of the waffle cone sail to eat it. "Y/n! Stop!" Dustin yelled at me. I swallowed and burst out laughing. "I'm fine! Jeez, I'll be okay." I looked at him and pat his back, smiling. "Ooh ooh ooh! We should all tell each other a secret no one else knows but one person." I cocked an eyebrow and looked at him confused. "What do you mean, Dusty?" 

He glared at me because of the nickname but then began to explain. "So basically, I tell the group something only you know, you tell the group something only I know, etc." I ate another part of the ice cream and nodded. 

"I see what you mean now." I said in a joking way and he rolled his eyes. I looked at Steve and Robin before looking back at Dustin. "Who wants to go first?" I asked. Dustin raised his hand voluntarily, then put it back down. "I'm actually a twin." Dustin smirked and nodded. I looked at Steve and Robin who had their mouth's agape. "Oh yeah, that's something I forgot to tell y'all." I giggled. "I'll go next. I have a form of Cleidocranial Dysplasia. It's not exactly what Dustin has, but I still have an alarmingly slow growth of bones. I have all my pearls, but I am missing my collarbone, and missing ribs." I motioned to my teeth, non-existent collarbone and partial ribs as I smiled and nodded.

"I use hair spray for my hair." Steve said, causing me to look at him in shock, then burst out laughing. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just that- That it was totally obvious!" I hit the table and he scoffed at me.

"I like girls." Robin whispered quietly. I smiled at her sofly and put my hand on her shoulder. I leaned close to her and whispered; "Me too." She turned and looked at me which a hint of pink on her cheeks and turned away smiling while the guys looked at her in awe.

~fat ass time skip~

(when i say that, i mean Robin and y/n are in the star quart mall, outside the movie theater drinking water.)

I looked up at the ceiling and saw the lights begin to shine brighter and start to spin. "Hey Robin, take a look at how pretty this is."

She walked away from the water fountain to look at the ceiling with me. "Whoa.."

We both began to feel dizzy, and ran to the bathroom.