"I want to know what love is.." ~Henry/001 pt. 1

(Que Sebastian Stan yelling at his floor.)

(So just a little back story info, y/n is Brenner's biological daughter, and wanted to protect her at all costs. He wanted her to be able to protect herself when she was older in case, she was on her own and needed to protect her, Brenner marked her as 000 and experimented on her at a young age. No one else knew she was experimented on except for 001, who had grown up with her. They trained together for years up till they were both strong enough to train the kids. They also call each other their actual names. Yk if you've seen the last episode of stranger things, you'd know that he's supposed to keep his identity a secret. Well so is Y/n. ONTO THE STORY!)

I ran to the rainbow room. I was so late for lineup, and I could sense they were waiting for me. Before I body slammed into the door, I slowed down to catch my breath, then opened the door. "Sorry for being late..." I apologized to my father. "It's fine. Don't let it happen again." I nodded and stood next to Henry. "Now, we're going to run some tests today. I will have to run them alone, because Y/n was late, Dr. Ballard will have to take care of her. Come now, children." My father said. "Yes papa." The children replied in sync.

I waited for the rest of the children to walk out of the room before I followed but walked into another room. "Do you not remember last time you were late, Y/n?" Henry asked before I lowered my head. "I do remember. I just forgot to wake up." He looked at me with a confused face. "What do you mean 'Forgot to wake up'?" He asked me, urging for an answer.

"I had a weird dream. You were in it." I said blankly as we reached the room. I sat down on the cold metal table and ran my fingers along the scratches. "What was it about?" I looked around the room before making eye contact with him. The events of the dream slowly flooding my brain again. (Insert the hub theme here.) "It was... Confusing. We were in my room. We were in my bed... You were moving back and forth while you were hovering above me... We were both really sweaty... That's all I remember."

He looked at me with a slight tint of red on his face then quickly turned away. "Was there anything else?" He questioned, wheeling over the electroconvulsive therapy machine. (Google that if you dunno what it means I literally had to ask my mom about it which is pretty sad.)

He grabbed the Electrodes and handed them to me

He grabbed the Electrodes and handed them to me. "Place them on your temples." I nodded and placed them on my temples. (If you don't know what those are, i swear to god... here's a photo just in case...)

(those things

(those things. anyways, back to the story.) He places the flatter electrodes on my forehead after taking some tissue paper and dabbing my forehead with it, ridding of any oil that was there before hand. (see i'm smart.) I sat in silence as I held the temple electrodes to my temples. (sorry, idk what the specific ones were called.) He took the electrodes out of my hands and placed them on the table. "Tell me more about this dream you had." He whispered to me. I shook my head and replied. "I told you that's all I remembered. If I remembered anything else, I would have told you." I whisper yelled. He then slammed the electrodes back into my hands and I put them back on my temples. "Tell me the rest of what happened or I will flick this switch and turn this nob, and trust me it won't be fun." I nodded. "Now tell me." I shook my head. He knew I was lying. He wanted to know what I was hiding from him. I knew papa would see footage from the cameras and talk to me about it. I didn't want that. I couldn't let it happen. I heard Henry sighed as I looked up at him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his hand move to the box and he flicked the switch. I squinted and squirmed slightly as the electricity struck through me. I heard the nob click quietly as he turned up the volume of electricity.