"I want to know what love is..." Henry Creel/001 pt.2 (part 1 hehe)

I felt electricity surge through my head as it flows throughout my body, causing imence pain course though my body. I slammed my eyes shut and tightly gripped onto the electrodes as I tilted my head forward, barely handling the pain. "Tell me the rest of what happened."
His voice was barely audible at this point. To me it sounded like a whisper. The only thing I could hear was my own groaning of pain and the violent sound of electricity.
"Okay okay!" I yelled out, with a mix of agony.
I could barely hear the switch flick off and I lowered the electrodes from my temples before he slammed them back. "Keep them there. Tell me what happened." I winced in pain from the aggression in his voice and the pain of the electrodes hitting my temples. "You- you said you loved me..." My voice trembled. It sounded weak.
He took the electrodes from my temples and slowly placed them on the table. "Your dreams did always come out to be a sign. I'll give you that." He lightly cocked his head to the right along with his eyebrow for a split second. "I don't know what it means..." I looked up at him.
He gave me a confused look. "You don't know what ' I love you' means?" He questioned my knowledge. It hurt, but he was right to. I slowly nodded my head. "I want to know what love is." (Cue Sebastian stan yelling at the floor.)