Part 4

I wake up in the morning to see the light coming in from the opened blinds. Why would I have left those open last night? I got home from the concert... then... what happened? I must've gone to bed drunk or something, after Tori and Josh left. Why were they here though? I'll try not to think too hard, besides, my head is pounding.

I close my eyes and stretch out, then roll to my right. What I see next almost makes me jump out of my skin. Laying next to me is a blue-haired sleeping Billie Joe Armstrong. What the fuck did I do last night? 

I try to recall last night's events in my head. I met up with Tori and Josh. We went to the concert. I went to get a CD, and met Billie Joe... But how did he end up passed out in my bed? I see his eyes start to flutter open, and when he wakes up, I can tell he's just as confused as I am.

"God, Tre, that was the most comfortable sleep I've had in weeks since the tour-" He stops. "Wait, what ... where am I?" 

"Umm.. I'm assuming you came back to my house last night after the show. I think we were all pretty drunk." I say worried that he's going to think I'm some psycho fan that tried to get him in bed with me.

"Wait... OH ADIE!" He exclaims, throwing an arm around me, into a hug.

Billie Joe

I woke up and had no idea where I was. But there was a girl beside me. I know she's familiar... It's the girl from my dream last night... But was it really a dream? I start to ask questions, and she explains.

"Umm.. I'm assuming you came back to my house last night after the show. I think we were all pretty drunk." She says, with a worried tone. 

"Wait... OH ADIE!" All of a sudden everything comes back, and I throw my arms around her, into a hug."You weren't just a dream!"

I though I'd dreamt up the perfect girl last night, like I usually do. I don't know what it is, but I never seemed to do too well with girls before. I mean, sure, I had tons of girlfriends, but I've never felt so in love. Maybe that's why I thought this was all a dream... I hold onto her tighter, in an attempt to make sure I never let her go.

"Err.. You wouldn't happen to know where Mike and Tre are, would ya?" I ask, realizing I have no idea what happened to them.

"I think, from what I remember, Mike passed out on the couch and Tre went to bed in the other room. Although, as of right now I have no idea where they are." She says, thinking.

"Wanna help me see what they've gotten themselves into? I know it can't be good." I say rolling my eyes.

"Let's hope they're not destroying my house." She says and we both laugh.

I follow Adie out to the small living room, where we discover Mike and Tre, sitting on the love-seat facing the television, watching spongebob and eating cereal in their PJs. Tell me they don't look like a couple of six-year-olds. 

"Hey Adrienne, we found some Lucky Charms that you had, but we didn't know where the milk was... So we milked your cat." Tre says proudly. Jesus Christ, something's wrong with him.

"Did you ever think to look in the fridge?" Adie questions.

"Nah, that was too easy." Tre says, and continues to eat his cereal.

Mike just shakes his head at Tre. "Thanks for letting us stay over, by the way, Adrienne." Mike says with a smile.

"Oh no problem, Mike, you guys are welcome here for as long as, and any time you want." Adie says with a smile.

"Well, we've got a few days in between our next show in Milwaukee... So why don't ya show us around?" I ask excitedly.

"Why not!" Adie exclaims happily. 

***

Adrienne

I was absolutely thrilled to find out that Billie, Mike and Tre actually wanted to spend time with me. I showed them around my little area of Minnesota, where Tre and Mike were intrigued by a music and record store, and decided they'd meet up later at my apartment. So that left Billie and me.

"Y'know, I'm not lying, I think you're cute." Billie says, smiling.

"I think you are too." I say as we walk around the downtown.

"Wanna go get a coffee or something?" Billie asks a little awkwardly.

Is he asking me out on a date? Nope. Maybe he just wants a coffee. Why would anyone like him, like me? I'm just a simple girl from Minnesota.

"Is this a date?" I ask playfully.

"Maybe." He says winking behind his blue hair.

We walk into the nearest Starbucks, and I sit at a booth while Billie Joe insists on buying the drinks. He comes back with two Orange Mocha Frappucinos. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I know, I thought they looked gross too, but Tre got me hooked." He says with a laugh.

We sit at the table for about an hour, talking about our families, what we're currently doing in life, and how we can stay in touch. Throughout this time, we also decide that we do in fact want to be a couple.

"What about the distance?" I say biting my lip. I know how these things work, the guy promises to be faithful, then ends up finding some other girl. But what can I blame them? 

"Look, I don't care if you're 2000 miles away. We can make this work, I really, really think I'm in love with you." Billie's green eyes plead. God, he reminds me of a puppy.

"Okay, then, we're going to make this work." I say confidently, and he kisses me right in the middle of Starbucks. I swear I can hear a few "awwws".

Countin' from the pieces we have been through

Here comes my Minnesota girl

There goes my Minnesota girl