˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝟶𝟶𝟶} Prologue〕✧

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞!?!?

No matter how much they tried to hurt her, she kept on regenerating. Standing up unfasted with an expressionless face. Her long (h/c) hair flowed down her back as she stared uninterested at her lack of powerful opposition.

This was the eleventh time today she was attacked by demon looking monsters. 

To say the leased, she was feed up. Up in till a few hours ago she was happily sitting in her bed snacking on some ice-cream while binging some of her favorite anime over and over again. 

When she suddenly felt the bed from underneath her disappear she felt as if she fell into a large pool of water only to find her self in a desolate world with skies red as Erza's hair.

Another reason for her disdain for everything right now was her lack of familiarity with her own body. When regaining her conscious she noticed her once comply (h/c) had bright flam orange tipped hair.

Her once plain and simple teeth had grown two terrifying long and sharp canines. Not only that but her nails grew pointed at the ends in an animalistic way, only further pointing out her inhuman look.

Not to mention her younger look, she looks about the age of 9-year-old. Lastly, her new found 'ability's'. So far she found out that she can now regenerate every thing about her, arms, legs and even her head. All in all, she was unkillable and unbeatable. 

She's rightly assumed at this point that she might be a demon but she not so sure. Quickly finishing of her attackers and felt a persons behind her, she spun around only to be faced with someone's abdomen. 

She looked up and was meet with a tall red faced man with long pointy ears, his hair line could only be rivaled by the Rock. He wore blue gi like suit and a white cape with long pointed ends. 

"So what do we have Here?"

。。。