level 13

There was nothing, on the screen I mean, or any change to the environment.

There wasn't a 'would you like to go to the next dungeon? yes/no'.

And there wasn't any portal or door appearing, the room was as it always was, I looked at the end of the corridor, the part where I came out from. I guess that's where I will go next.

I walked through it and felt the weird feeling as before, the feeling of endless sleep then waking up.

I was instantly bombarded with messages.

For completing 'tomb of the damned' you have gained

1000 EXP

500$

Staff of dionysus (replica)

8 rusty swords

Key to the hunter's tomb

Bonus rewards

Observe has leveled up to level 8

You can observe major gods and their servants If wanted, you can view past experiences.

+20 EXP

Spell scroll: never ending party

Spell scroll: inflict insanity

Ping: leveled up

You are now level 8

Rewards: ten ability points

Next milestone, level ten

Huh, well there's the rewards I was waiting for.

I looked around to see if anything changed, and there were only two things.

The first was a mausoleum right next to the first one, the only difference is the crest, instead of the symbol of Hades there was a pentagram surrounded by a ring of fire.

The next was a little girl, what the hades!?

The little girl, about 8 if i had to guess, was rather cute and innocent looking. She had mousy brown hair tucked under her brown robes. And her eyes were beautiful. They glowed, like actually glowed, it was like they were hot coals, and yet they didn't seem threatening. It was as if she radiated peace

Why is there a little girl here? It's literally a place of death.

I approached the child slowly, thinking it might be another part of the dungeon. Observe.

Name: Hestia

Title: The Last Olympian

Race : major goddess

Age: 4874

Stats:

HP: 12,000,000/12,000,000 (respawns)

MP:12,000,000/12,000,000

STR: 200

DEX: 500

VIT : 500

INT: 500

WIS: 500

LUC: 100

Bio: Hestia, the first child of Kronos and Rhea, and the only decent deity, she is basically Sally Jackson but a goddess. She refuses to fight but instead puts all her time and effort into tending to her domains of peace and family. She always monitors her family and does everything to ensure peace amongst them, no matter the cost.