level 14

Leaving the entire dungeon, I realized an important thing, I never got to meet with mom today, shit.

How could I forget to visit her when I have access to the labyrinth which seems to be able to take me all over America in mere seconds.

Damn it.

I quickly look at the dungeon rewards.

For completing 'tomb of the hunter' you have gained

1250 EXP

750$

⅙ of an underworld relic

Spell scroll: dark ax

Key to the tomb of the hated

Bonus rewards

The impala

Stygian iron sword

Stygian iron shackles

Styx water

10x vials of demon blood

Demon blood spells for dummies

Map of the underworld

map of Poseidon's kingdom

Map of days

Spell scroll: shadow stealth

Spell scroll: pentagram creation

Spell scroll: revealing light

Spell scroll: swords of revealing light

You have leveled up to level 10

You now have 1000/1000

You have gained 10 ability points

I smiled at the long list while running out of the graveyard. When I left the threshold, the graveyard shifted from its old abandoned decrepit landform to it's natural state.

I ran to the labyrinth, through the labyrinth, jumped over a spike pit, avoided being crushed by a thwomp, and ran into a wall. Oddly enough one of the fates strings led into this wall.

I continued to follow the strings I've been following so far, how do I know that these strings lead home?

It's because I have three connections there. My mom, the fact that it's my home and the fact that... he is there.

As much as it pains me to say it, Gabe has some significance in my life. After all, would you forget an abusive step-father that has been tormenting your life from when you were a baby until you're 12.

But fortunately he's dead, the fates made sure of that. the third string that i'm following must lead to the site of his murder.

When I left the labyrinth I noticed that I was several NY blocks away from my apartment, this made me smile.

Now I have an excuse to use the impala...wait a moment.

This is the impala, if it's the same from the show, including the weapons hidden around it, let's hope i don't get pulled over.

I go to an empty parking spot, something exceedingly rare in new york.

I pulled out the impala from my inventory and tossed it into the space.

It went from a tiny car but then it produced a green hologram of the bottom part of a car then I built itself up, part by part. The hologram came first followed by the solid structure, eventually making a 1967 chevrolet impala.