Part 10

I woke up and groaned from the sunlight. It was now Monday morning and i didn't sleep much last night due to tossing and turning all night and crying. Yeah don't even ask why i was crying but i was crying. I rolled over and seen my phone and it was 8:27am.

"Fuck" i curse to myself.

I had at least half hour to get read and get to school as the times are weird. We now start at 9:00am. I basically threw myself out of bed and made my way to the mirror and my eyes were puffy from either no sleep, crying all night or hayfiever i just couldn't win. I wiped my face with hayfiever wipes and that didn't work at all so i just put some mascara and concealer on to make myself look a little more alive. I straightened my hair and checked the time and it was 8:43am. I decided to text my dad to tell Mr downey i might be a little late coming in. He didn't seem to mind my dad just said try and hurry bitch i got blurry eyes and sneezing i will try but i don't think i can hurry. I quickly got changed into;

Then i walked downstairs to get my car keys

Then i walked downstairs to get my car keys. I wrote a note saying. "Sorry i was late for school today do you mind feeding the animals lots of love Issy" and posted it through Dorris and peters door. I then got into my car blasted taylor swift and basically cried over trees because of this hayfiever.

When i arrive it was 9:23am so i only had half hour left of his lesson. Hopefully he will understand. I mean i look high right now due to my eyes so hopefully i will be okay. Yeah hopefully.

I locked my door and started walking down the corridor and my dad and scarlett was stood there talking.

"Hey" i say.

"Hel- Issy your eyes are terrible" dad says.

"Oh why thank you. Yeah my new look" i say.

"We will have to get something for your hayfiever honey but right now you need to get to Maths" he says.

"Take me so i dont get told off by Mr Downey" i smile sarcastically.

"See you later scar" dad says and she laughs.

We were walking down the corridor and dad couldn't stop smiling.

"Whats going on with you two?" I ask.

"I think im in love. I cant remember what that feels like but is it when you have butterflies all the time around a person and want to be with them 24/7" dad says.

"Yes dad. Ask her on a date" i say.

"How am I supposed to do that. I dont have a clue on how to do these sort of things" he says.

"You just take her out somewhere special. You know what ask her to go out Friday and i will do something on the beach for you both. You can take the credit only if you promise to tell me everything" i say.

"Deal. I will ask her tonight and let you know" he says smiling.

"Good" i laugh.

We arrive at Mr Downeys door and i walk in.

"Oh here she is muhn. Oh and mr Evans. Meet our new student Callum" Mr Downey says.

I turn around to where he was pointing and he was pointing next to Haz.

"You got to be shitting me" dad says.

"Great" i say.

"Mr Evans please Mind your language" Mr Downey says.

"Hey gorgeous long time no see" callum my ex says.

"Yeah hi" i say back.

"Do you two know each other?" Mr Downey asks.

"Oh yes Mr Downey. This beautiful angel is my ex misses. She was the love of my life until i fucked everything up with Drugs. Im a changed boy now baby" callum says.

"Yeah. Need to see it to believe it" i mumble.

"Right okay. Miss Evans detention half hour after school for being late. Mr Evans you may now go and Callum please keep this conversation for after the bell" Mr Downey says.

"Alright see you later Rob" dad says.

I sit down in my seat and for the first time i was actually away from the others luckily because i dont really want to be by Callum at the moment. I didn't even listen to Rob. Well I'm guessing his name is Robert or Mr Downey as he likes to be called because i was tired and my head was in the shed so i placed my head on the desk and closed my eyes.

~

"Isabella wake up" i hear Mr Downeys voice.

"Hey sorry" i say lifting my head.

The classroom was empty and nobody was around.

"Is he really your ex?" He asks sitting down on a chair opposite me.

"Yeah the one who chose drugs. Its not like we argued or anything its just it ended off weirdly. Like we didn't talk and now he is here" i say.

"I didn't know. I sat him next to Haz because I thought Haz would be a good idea to bring him up as a good person like what he did to you" he says.

"Yeah i guess. Maybe it wont be so bad i just ah i dont know" i say.

"If he is trouble i will ask someone else to take him as a friend. For now can you try and persevere" he asks.

"Yeah its okay. Sorry i was late I didn't sleep much last night and my eyes are terrible" i say.

"How come you didn't sleep?" He asks.

"Im not really sure. Just couldn't" i lie. I was crying.

"Okay well your a little late for next lesson too but i will email Mr Keepings i dont think he will mind. I wont keep you for long after school just a quick visit to me here okay? Well actually you will already be here because you have maths last again" he says.

"No its fine. I will do the detention i love your detentions anyway" i smirk.

"Okay. Well have a good day and if you need anything you know where i am" he says smoothing my hand.

"Thank you" i smile.

I grab my things and walk out of class and to english. Oh i dont know maybe it wont be so bad with callum here. Who knows.