Part 15

It was Now Thursday. I have been stuck in for three days and dad has just left for work. I want to go to school i know thats mad to think but i want to go in. I get changed into;

I was supposed to use my crutch but it's not that bad so i limp downstairs and i ask dom toms dad for a lift and he happily took me

I was supposed to use my crutch but it's not that bad so i limp downstairs and i ask dom toms dad for a lift and he happily took me. He stopped outside the school and i got out.

"Dont over do yourself" he says.

"I wont dom dont worry. Thanks for the lift" i smile.

"No worries. Call me if you need one to get home" he says.

"Thank you. Dad will probs take me home" i say.

"Okay. Have a nice day kiddo" he says.

I wave him bye and make my way inside. It was nearly second lesson which was maths. Lush. I walk to my dads class and him and scarlett was sat in there kissing. I walk in and they both jump.

"Keep your mouths apart in school please" i laugh.

"What are you doing here? You should be at home resting" dad says

"Dad its boring. I need entertainment" i say.

With that the bell goes off and i go to walk off.

"Hang on" dad says.

"Whats up?" I ask.

"Wait here. Wait till the crowds go down. I dont want you getting hurt" dad says.

"Okay okay" i say.

We do wait and about ten minutes he takes me to maths.

"Here we go Mr Downey" dad says leading me inside.

"Oh Miss evans. I thought you were off for the week" he says looking at my dad.

"Shes stubborn. Can she leave either after the crowds or before please" dad says.

"After. I dont want to look like a pleb on my own" i laugh.

"You aint no pleb. You are a stunner" callum says winking.

"Thanks i guess" i say.

"Thanks. No you too?" He asks.

"Ex is an ex for a reason" i say limping towards my chair and the class ooos.

"Right okay quiet down. Issy the work is on the board" mr downey says.

"Behave issy. See you later" dad says and walks out.

I walk well limp to my seat and when i sit down Robert was staring at me so i wink at him and he blinks and turns back to his computer. I loved that i had an affect on him.

"Hows your foot?" Haz asks as he was sat in front of me.

"Been better but still hanging there so im okay" i say.