Part 12

It was now Friday. Mr downey kept his word and he put callum to hang around with Lewis and Jack and he got along really well with them. They are decent set of lads so hopefully they will keep Callum decent. I have moved way past him now anyway. He is still good looking but the one man i cant stop thinking about Is Mr Downey. It was currently last lesson and he was looking incredibly good looking:

 It was currently last lesson and he was looking incredibly good looking:

His trousers were fitting perfect. He didn't have smart shoes on today though i guess he was just feeling the Friday feeling. This work sheet that he gave us was easy for me which is the first and I completed it so fast so i was just sat there.

"Finished already miss Evans?" He asks me making me look up at him.

"Yeah it was easy" i say with a smirk.

"Them questions were hard" he says.

"Yeah how on earth did you get them done?" Haz asks.

"They were easy" i say.

"Okay want to upgrade to the harder ones?" He asks.

"Show me how hard it is Mr Downey" i say.

Haz tom twaine and jacob all burst out laughing and i was confused at first why they were laughing then i realised what i said. I could feel my face brightening up and mr Downey looks at me and licks his lips.

"Shut up you lot. You know what i mean" i laugh.

"Try these ones. They are harder than the other ones if you need help. Just ask" mr Downey says placing the worksheet on the Table.

"Will do Mr Downey" i say.

Yeah they were hard. I didn't get any of them at all. Luckily the bell went off so i grabbed my things slower than the others and said bye to the gang. When everyone was gone i placed the worksheet i did on his desk and he pulls my arm lightly.

"I would love to show you how hard it is sweetheart but I really got to get on a meeting in the office " he says in my ear.

"A meeting on a Friday afternoon? Thats sad" i say.

"It is very sad. I will see you on Monday Beaut" he says logging his computer off.

When i walk out of the door the corridors were empty. Im guessing he locks the school up or the janitor. Its very eerie. I got into my car and drove straight to the drive through for mc Donald's as I couldn't be arsed to cook. I went and sat watching the fields in a little car park just outisde of the town and when i was finished i drove home. I got outside the house.

"Fuck" i curse to myself.

I had only gone and left my bag in school in my locker with my front door key in. I hopped quickly back into my car and sped down the roads to school but the gates were locked and the security system was on. Fuck sake. Theres only one thing i could do as dad was away and so was Dorris and peter. Book a hotel. I drove straight to the hotel that Mr Downey was staying at and they asked me what room would i like so i said the exact room that we had last time and they gave it to me.

I walked to the lift and it took me up to the 9th floor and i opened the door. Freshly made beds. The same beautiful view as before and the only thing that was different than before was the fact Robert wasn't here.

I laid on the bed and put the tv on and watched the chase. A proper British program that i loved. I always guessed the questions and very rare i would get them right but it was all fun and games. I started to feel myself drop off to sleep when i hear my hotel room door knock.

"What the fuck" i say to myself.

I slowly get out of bed making sure it wasn't a murderer or something and i grabbed the Tv remote like that would do anything. I slowly opened my door and i see Robert standing there.

"Excuse me can i ask you a favour just won- Issy?" He asks.

"What the heck i almost shit myself" i say letting s sigh of relief.

"I thought some random person had stole my hotel room" he laughs.

I open the door a little wider for him to step inside and he happily did.

"Why are you here? I thought your dad was away this weekend" he says.

"Yeah he is. I dont have a key for the house as i left it in school in my locker. I did drive back over but the gates were locked and the security was on" i say sitting back on the bed.

"Why didn't you text me or something i would have gone back and opened it for you" he says sitting next to me.

"Its okay dont worry. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Its Friday. I normally come here on a friday. I have booked a different room thats why i came up here to ask the person to swap rooms as this one is where i stay always" he says.

"Oh sorry want me to go to the other room?" I ask.

"No. Im staying with you" he smirks.

"Oh" i say

He leans over and kisses me and lays me on the bed.

"You know i could get into serious trouble for this. Sneaking around with you" he says.

"I can keep a secret Robert" i smirk.

"Oh so you found out then" he says.

"Dad says rob. Im guessing its either robbie or Robert" i laugh.

"It's Robert. I still like you calling me Mr Downey but you can call me Robert" he smiles.

"Good. Now promise you can keep a secret" he says.

"I promise" i say.

"Good" he says.

He leans down and kisses me again and i smile like an idiot. This man is gonna cause some problems not in a bad way.