Lucas x Alice: Jealous

Lucas was heading home from his shift at the Cryatalabra. He had only recently married the  love of his life Alice. Having her to look forward to each night, kept Lucas looking forward to the end of the day.

He was walking past Great tree plaza when a familiar laughter invaded his ears. Turning to look he found his wife smiling and conversing with a fellow seed recruit. Lucas hadn't recognized him and could only assume he was new. 

Alice was a naturally friendly person and Lucas knew that. He knew  her smile and overall friendly attitude towards the male, didn't mean anything but the tint of red on the males cheeks had Lucas on alert. Lucas had found he had jealous tendency when him and Alice began dating. Before knowing it Lucas was glaring daggers at the young man who was holding his wife's attention. 

"Th-thank you very much for helping me out of that", The man said blushing and smiling nervously.

"Of course!", She responded.

Lucas was clenching his fists watching the young man that was clearly infatuated with HIS wife. 

"Well Anyway I should probably head home now, but if you need any help again feel free to ask me, Scarlett,  or even Captain Livia" Alice said as she was about to back away.

"W-wait miss Alice! ... um I wanted to ask you something" The young man said fumbling to keep her from leaving. 

"Hmm, Yes what's up?" She asked oblivious to the young man deepening blush.

"W-well I was wondering... maybe if you're free tomorrow we cou-!" He said before suddenly poofing out of sight.

This caught not only Alice off guard but also her jealous husband who was watching the scene he was staring so intensely he didn't even notice him reacting on impulse and snapping the young man far away. 

Alice looked around and then noticed her husband standing there with his fingers in the position indicating he just snapped them. 

"Lucas did you?" Alice asked.

Lucas let out a sigh and walked over to her.

"Yes I did, It seems so. I apologize, but the way he was looking at you set something off with me and before I knew what I was thinking my body reacted on impulse to separate you to." Lucas explained.

Alice cheeks turned red.

" So you were jealous?" She asked.

"Indeed my apologies... Although now I'm a bit perplexed I thought jealousy was seen as unbecoming emotion, but judging by you're  reaction I'm  not sure. Your cheek are such a deep shade of red and that bashful look on your face is absolutely to beautiful for me to accurately articulate. Are you not upset at me ma chérie ?" He asked.

"No its just-. I mean yes you shouldn't have teleported him away like that, but I can't deny I think its a little sweet you'd get jealous over me... even if its unnecessary, I'm not interested in anyone other then you." She said.

 "Hmm I see then jealousy is seen as a sweet emotion? Then in that case should I be attempting to make you jealous as well?" Lucas said taking out his notebook to jot down new information.

"NO THATS NOT IT! And definitely don't do that" Alice said correcting him before he started writing. 

Lucas sighed and tilted his head.

"How confusing",  he said.

"Well... how did you feel when you  saw me talking with that guy?" She asked.

Lucas's brows furrowed.

"I'm not entirely sure how to put it into words, 'upset' doesn't begin to describe it. He may very well have been unaware of our marriage but the thought of someone else attempting to steal your heart...I wanted to pull you away from him and never let go. " He explained.

"W-well why do you think you feel that way?" She asked.

"because I love you" He said a matter of fact with a straight face.

Alice chuckled and closed the distance between them and kissed Lucas.

"And that's why I said it was a little sweet you'd get jealous over me, " She said smiling at him.

Alice then leaned in and planted a small but affectionate kiss on Lucas's lips.

"So I see, then jealousy is just an evidentiary reminder of love..." Lucas said finally understanding as a blush spread over his face.

Alice nodded and took hold of his hands.

"Yeah! But in all honesty I rather you not have to feel that way. You're the only one for me", She said smiling at him.

Lucas smiled cupping his wife's cheeks.

"And my heart belongs to you, my love.", He said then kissed her.

The two then walked home together and enjoyed the rest of the night had a lovely dinner and went to bed, but for some reason Alice felt there was something she was forgetting.

-

-

-

-In a small rural town far away-

The young  seed ranger found himself magically teleported to a random farm with absolutely no memory at all.

A young woman walked up to him smiling.

"Hey dude, you want a free farm and housing?!" She asked.

This was the start to a completely separate story though

The end.