9•

MATT'S POV:

Her soft hair sat inches from my face as she laid next to me curled up into my chest. She smelled of vanilla and lavender, not her perfume but...her.

She was lying towards me with her arm resting on my chest, as I lay there next to the girl I only met just a couple days ago I wish this moment could last forever.

But at last reality set in and we can't freeze a moment we only have memories.

Allie shuffles a bit and props herself up with her arms looking at me with her hazel eyes in the slightest bit of sun.

"Good morning" she smiles.

"Morning, how'd you sleep?" I ask curiously.

"Better than I did on the couch" she laughs.

"I'm sorry about that, we'll figure something out so you don't have so sleep there all the time" I tell her.

She looks at me with a puzzled look on her face, she sits up crossing her legs leaning forward.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle a bit.

"Checking out the shiner that douche gave you last night" she says.

"Oh it's really nothing" I shrug.

"Matt, you didn't deserve this" she tells me.

"But I'm okay though" I tell her hoping she'll agree and drop the topic.

"I'm just scared of what he'll do again, or even what he'll do to nick or chris" she says as her breathing starts to quicken.

I fully sit up and look at her, I place my hands on top of hers squeezing slightly.

"I'm fine, Nick and Chris are fine alright? There's no need to be scared" I tell her smiling a bit trying to comfort her.

She nods in response.

"Come here" I say.

She scoots closer to me and I wrap one arm around her and the other around her neck pulling her closer.

"What was he even doing there?" Allie asks.

"It's a movie theatre he's was there to watch a movie but he saw me and next thing you know I've got a black eye" I say.

"How is your eye by the way?" She asks curiously as she removes herself from the hug.

"Still hurts especially when smiling but it's all good" I tell her.

"Don't let that stop you from smiling, I for one love your smile. I think it's pretty cute when you smile" allie says as he gets up from my bed and walk out.

What? Did she seriously just say that out loud? I've gotta be dreaming or some shit.

I quickly get out of bed hoping to find Allie so I can figure out what she meant. I knock on chris and nicks rooms to see if she was maybe in there but she wasn't.

I walked down the stairs looking in the kitchen or the living room and she's not there either, I walked past the washroom and she wasn't there.

I walk into the basement and low and behold there she was in the fricking laundry room.

I walk up behind her and place my hands on her waist turning her towards me and placing her against the dryer.

"Hi" I say with a slight smirk.

"Hey" she smiles at me.

"You gonna tell me what you meant earlier?" I ask her .

"Hmmm...nope" she says with a smile.