•14

CHRIS'S POV:

All I want is to be with her...

I went back to where I was originally standing and continue to look. From the crowd I could see allie dancing, her hair swaying back and forth, the smile on her face.

Everything she did made me want to be with her, everything she said no matter what it was.

Allie's the type of person who's there for you no matter what, even if she has her own shit to deal with. God, I can't even count the amount of times she's helped us or even Lana and not herself.

She doesn't let anyone know it because she fears that she'll be seen as weak or helpless. But in reality she's one of the strongest people I know.

Nick walks up beside me and wraps his arm around me shoulders.

"You know, being the lonesome corner guy won't land her attention" nick tells me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask Nick trying to play dumb.

"You know what I mean, you can't deny it forever" Nick tells me just as Matt walks over.

"There you guys are, this place is a bummer" Matt says.

"Yeah, but look who's having fun" nick says as he points to allie still dancing in the crowd.

She notices and waves to us with a smile like nothing seen before. We all wave back and continue with our conversation.

"Matt, stop starring so much" I tell him.

"You've got no room to talk, chris" nick tells me.

"Shut up, nick" I tell him rolling my eyes.

ALLIE'S POV:

You know, I could've spent my Halloween night being at the house binge watching horror movie classics with Lana but instead I'm dancing in the middle of a living room with dozens of other people around me.

It's not my ideal night per-say but I'm having fun and so is everyone else so that's a plus.

As I'm dancing I can notice chris standing in the corner looking a bit down. I begin to walk over toward chris and engulf him in a hug.

"What was that for?" He asks curiously.

"Just because I can" I say shrugging.

"Mhm" chris hums in response.

"Did you wanna go and grab a drink?" I ask him.

"Sure" he tells me.

Chris and I walk into the kitchen and grab a drink, chris grabs a non-alcoholic drink. But I however do not, I just wanna forget about my dickhead of a brother and those assholes from school for a bit.

As I'm grabbing my drink maddie comes up from behind me and taps on my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hey, I went back up to check on your friend" she tells me .

"Thanks, how is she doing?" I ask her.

"She's doing pretty good, she's still asleep" she says.

"That's good, I'll go check up on her in a bit" I say.

Chris comes up beside me and rests his elbow on my shoulder.

"Really?" I ask unimpressed.

"Yes, really" chris reply's sassily .

I groan and introduce chris and maddie to each other.

"Chris this is maddie, maddie this is Chris. He's a bit of a pain in my ass if you couldn't tell" I say laughing a bit.