11•

iMessage 💬
Lana🧿: Wanna hang after school today?
Dammit allie
Wake up
You're gonna be late
Hello?
Hellooooo???

"Allie for Christ sake turn your phone off "  chris groans from beside me.

I turn away from Chris and reach under the pillow grabbing my phone seeing that Alahna is blowing it up, I look at the time and I look instantly sit up.

"Shit! Chris get up we're gonna be late" I say getting out of bed and scrambling around his room to find my clothes.

"Relax it's only seven" Chris says while rubbing his eyes.

I walk over and turn on my phone showing him the time.

"Does that look like seven to you?" I tell him.

Chris just rolls his eyes and gets out of bed, he nonchalantly takes his shirt off and grabs a random one from his closet.

He then leaves and closes the door behind him. Leaving me alone to finally get ready for school. I get dressed and throw on one of his hoodies over top, I'm sure Chris wouldn't mind.

I grab my shoes and slip them on and grab my phone and bag.  I walk down the stairs in a rush and out the door seeing that all three boys are already in the car.

"Are you coming or what?" Nick yells out.

"I was gonna walk" I tell him.

"Nonsense, get it" Matt tells me with a smile.

I walk over to the vehicle and get a n shutting the door, I sit down next to Nick in the back and bucked up. It's not that long of a ride from their house to the school, it's about a ten minute ride max.

Once we arrive I quickly get out and speed walk my way into the school just before the bell rings, after it rang I booked it to my classroom.

I get seated and not long after nick walks in behind me.

"Ms. May, Mr. Sturniolo is there any reason why you both are late this morning?" Our teacher asks with a raised brow.

"We woke up late" I say taking out my binder from my bag.

"Don't let it happen again" he tells us.

Nick and I both nod and continue listening to what our teacher has to say for the day, honestly I'd rather be with Alahna skipping class right now.

Class seem longer than usual today, every tiny tick of the clock drove me closer and closer out of my seat. I don't know why I wanted out so much but it needed to stop.

Class went on as usual, our teacher handed out assignments that were due tomorrow. He assigned an essay for us to write.

Nick and I walked out of class together and once I got to my next class we separated. I walk in class and sit down just wanting to get this over with. I stayed quiet and did my work.

Finally class was over and it was lunch, I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at our table waiting for everyone to sit.

iMessage 💬

Lana🧿: We're skipping for the rest of the day, you in?

Allie🤍: Who's we?

Lana🧿: Me, Nick, Matt and Chris, who else lol

Allie🤍: YES! I'm totally in. I'll be right out