CHAPTER 2

Welp, Connected

" Mia... Are you seriously wearing that?" Gabrielle looked at Mia trying out various extravagant accessories trying to 'spice up' her simple crop top and jeans.

"Girl, I am just toooooo lazy to dress up. Also, there ain't no Kim Taehyung to impress so I'll just skip dem makeup and hairdo shits hahahaha" Mia looks at Gabrielle.

"Duh... There is a party dress code for a reason Mia. AND we dress up to impress OURselves kayy?" Gabrielle looks at Mia unimpressed.

"It's our first party anyway...... Come onnnnn Mia. Dressing up is actually fun! At least we have an ACTUAL reason to dress up..." Gabrielle looks at Mia with her big almond-shaped puppy eyes.

Seeing Mia almost giving in, Gabrielle said:

"Fine! I'LL HELP YOU DO YOUR MAKEUP so now go choose an ACTUAL outfit. Deal?"

"YASS now I don't need to do my makeup BUAHAHA" Mia evil laughed with her derp face.

"What the.... I feel scammed" Gabrielle glares at Mia who is annoyingly laughing.

'Ughhh I haven't even finished unpacking my luggage, what should I actually wear?' Gabrielle mentally facepalmed herself. Digging out random clothing pieces from her luggage and boxes. Soon, her clothes slowly piled into a small hill of clothes.

'This or this?' This question is probably repeated for a minimum a hundred times in Gabrielle's head holding up 2 outfits in front of her.

After a good minute, 'Fine! I give up. I'll just go with this no-brainer cropped tweed jacket and short skirt set, pair it with a white turtleneck under the jacket and a pair of black thick-sole boots?'

"Do you think this outfit works?" The same question was asked at the same time.

Gabrielle and Mia looked at each other and laughed.

"Well, our brain cells are connected as usual hahaha," Mia said while laughing.

"I am not surprised at this point haha," Gabrielle said while jokingly shaking her head.

"So what do you think about this outfit?" said Mia while showing Gabrielle a lilac jumper paired with a white short skirt.

"YAS! That's cute!!!" Gabrielle thought for 3 seconds and ran to Mia's closet and ran back immediately. "Here, pair it with these white boots and this mini bag to complete the look!"

"Okay, Mia how about mine??? " Gabrielle looks at Mia waiting for feedback.

"Girl..." Mia paused.

"What? Not good?" Gabrielle asks.

"It is gORGEOUS hahahaha! Pretty, pretty! Mia approved." holding her thumbs up.

-

"Ding dong~"

"IT'S HEREEEEE!!!" A loud rumble sounded through the house followed by a dozen dash of running footsteps. "THE FOOD ARE FINALLY HEREEEE" Jungwon and Sunoo came running to the front door with Jay walking slowly behind them.

"Hi here's your order, and that'll be £100," the friendly delivery guy said after he gave the food packages to Sunoo and Jungwon. "£100? OMG!" both of them looked shocked when they heard the total amount.

"No worries, I got this," with a smirk, Jay took out his wallet and proceed to pay for the food.

"What do we got? What do we got?" Jake came jumping over like a golden retriever when the maknaes brought the food over to the kitchen. "Fried chicken, teokbokki, mandu, gimbap, soju...ohhh steak!!" Heesung grab the beautiful raw steak and show it to Jay, "grill for us man! I still remember the one you cook in summer camp," he licked his lips. "OMG yes, Hyung!"Jungwon agrees, "Eating those are like eating heaven!"