CHAPTER 3

Club And Classes

It's 1st of May, indicating a fresh new start of the semester, especially for the little ones. Niki the Japanese boy and his two cutie patootie, Jungwon and Sunoo, start their foundation studies this semester. On the other hand, their hyungs all major in different areas. With Ethan Lee aka Heeseung majoring in media and production, Jay in business and fashion designing, Sunghoon in sports and Jake in engineering choosing what they do best at. Noticeably, Sunghoon is a school representative in ice skating and Jake in the football team. The other boys are also active in club activities too, all shining in their respective areas. Well, there is one common point between these 7 charming boys and 2 girls. Which is, they have been passionate about music and some in dancing since young. Therefore they chose to be a part of the performing arts club providing opportunities and allocated time to do what they like as a passion and hobby.

*Gabrielle's POV*

Morning classes quickly went by and it's soon LUNCH TIME! It also means that it is time to meet up with my best friend for lunch! The annual problem for our generation, the hardest challenge for indecisive people especially if they have no specific cravings for the day is.... "WHAT and WHERE TO EAT?" 

But well, that's something to worry about later.

*End of pov*

After packing all the notes and stationeries, Gabrielle set foot on her way to the contemporary dance department to meet up with her girl for lunch. Arriving 5 minutes early, Gabrielle decided to sit and wait at the couch at the small common area right in front of the class scrolling through social media while sipping on some warm green tea from her Thermos.

On the other end of the school, Jake is also on his way to find Sunghoon for lunch. Feeling hungry, Jake quickened his pace. Arriving at the common area, Jake sees a familiar silhouette sitting at the sofa.

"Is that.....Gabrielle?" Jake thought to himself. To avoid facing an awkward situation, Jake decided to sneak behind the pillar to double confirm that the person at the sofa is Gabrielle before approaching his new found friend.

Gabrielle didn't notice Jake's presence as she was very focused watching a cooking recipe video on TikTok.

"So someone ditched me huh?"

Startled by the sudden voice,

Gabrielle turns back just to see Jake's pouting face looking at her.

" And I was left alone....."

"Oh." *stunt*

Panicking Gabrielle said,

"Nooooooo...Beliveee meeeee I didn't leave you on purpose 🥺 I was pulled awayyy. I'm so so sorryyy"

"And you're nowhere to be seen for the rest of the night...." Jake proceeded to pout even more finding this situation funny.

"Mia dragged me home that day!I am so so sorry....Errrrrrr....."

Suddenly an idea pops in Gabrielle's head so she puts her hand into her bag and tries to dig out something.

"Here... here you go....." holding her hand out towards Jake and gave him a chocolate.

"Sorryyyy for leaving you alone, here's something sweet! so, Don't be.... sour okayyy?" looking at Jake with puppy eyes hoping he wouldn't be actually really mad.

After leaving some suspense for 5 seconds, Jake broke into laughter.

"Hahahaha nahh it's chill!" Jake laughs away while unwrapping the packaging of the chocolate in his hand and proceeds to sit beside Gabrielle.