Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Today is Graduation day, Jungkook and Jin still looked close as usual, even though there was no serious conversation between them. And Ken.. he still keeps approaching Jin and that makes Jungkook a little uncomfortable, Jungkook realizes he has no right to keep Jin away from Ken, moreover he knows Jin is being approached by many men, but Jungkook believes that no one can be as lucky as him to have Jin.

That day Jungkook brought Jin his favorite flower. He becomes a warm person when it comes to Jin. When he approached Jin who was talking with his friends, he saw Ken coming and immediately wrapped his arms around Jin's waist making his steps stop and turning his body and walking away.

It was the last day they met, truly the end of their relationship. Jungkook rarely texts Jin and vice versa. They are busy with their next activity, which is work.

Their parents know each other, but they don't know that their child has ever been in relationship with each other. Their parents just thought Jungkook and Jin were close friends. So it's not uncommon for them to meet when there is a joint event, but unlike before, their interaction now is just looking at each other and smiling, without talking or anything like before.

3 months later

One day their parents planned to have dinner together while discussing business matters, yes their businesses are indeed related to each other.

Jungkook and Jin came as usual, but at that time only Jungkook was present, he was sitting next to his parents, waiting for Jin to arrive.

Jin's parents, who had arrived at that time, began to talk, starting from work to their child's love, making Jungkook interested in listening to him.

"We will marry Jin to someone" Mr.Kim (Jin's father) said.

Making Jungkook accidentally drop the spoon he was holding and silently stare at Mr. Kim with wide open eyes.

"Jungkook, what's wrong my dear?" Mrs.Jeon (Jungkook's mother) said as she turned to her son.

"I..I'm sorry for a second, I have to go to the bathroom" Jungkook got up and bowed to everyone at the table then went to the bathroom.

Something he had never expected before, a feeling he had never felt, a deep pain in his heart when he heard Jin was getting married.

Jungkook just sat in front of the sink while looking at himself in the mirror. Unknowingly tears rolled down his cheeks and he quickly wiped them away. He felt that Jin had completely forgotten him, there would be no second chance for them to be together, that was what crossed his mind.

After spending some time in the bathroom, calming his mind, he came out and returned to the table with his parents. There was already Jin, beautiful as usual, but Jungkook didn't dare to look at him, his face turned cold when Jin looked at him with a smile.

Jungkook sat opposite Jin, but he didn't even lift his head to look at Jin. Jin also became confused by Jungkook's unusual behavior.

After dinner ended, they said goodbye to each other, Jin decided to go to the bathroom first before going home, their parents had already left and only Jungkook was left at the table, had no intention of waiting for Jin, he just wasn't ready to leave the place and accept the fact that Jin is getting married soon.

Jin came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook still sitting there, then he walked over to Jungkook and sat beside him.

"Why are you still here?" Jin said.

Jungkook didn't answer his question, he just shook the wine glass in his hand.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? You ignored me earlier, did I do something wrong?" Jin felt that there was something strange about Jungkook, he knew exactly how Jungkook was and this attitude was a bad sign for him.