Chapter 9

Chapter 9

1 week later

"Jin, we have a meeting with Mr. Jeon, can you come over for me?" Mr. Kim said.

"But dad, I also have a meeting at the same time"

"Leave your meeting to your PA, this is more important, you know that the cooperation between our company and their company has been established for a very long time, besides Mr. Jeon will be disappointed if you are not there"

"Hmm, okay"

Jin reluctantly went to Jungkook's office to attend a meeting. He wished he hadn't met Jungkook, but it didn't seem possible.

When Jin arrived at the meeting room, he saw Mr. Jeon and approached him.

"Morning Mr Jeon"

"Hey morning Jin" Mr.Jeon hugged Jin warmly.

"Do you know about Jungkook?"

"Sorry Mr.Jeon, but no, what happend?"

"He hasn't been in the office for a week, the number can't be reached either, I think you know the news about him, forget it, maybe he's busy with other things"

"Ahh ok Mr. Jeon"

Jin can't lie to his feelings, of course he's worried, how can he not? Jungkook is not that kind of person, he will not leave without news and he will always pick up the phone from his parents. This clearly made Jin's mind distracted, he became unfocused with the meeting that was taking place.

After the meeting was over, only Mr. Jeon and Jin in the room.

"Jin"

"Yes Mr Jeon"

"May I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"Can you come to his apartment, maybe he is there, I can't go there now because there is another meeting, can you help me?"

Jin felt it was no longer his duty to check on Jungkook's condition, he also had to take care of Taehyung's feelings. But on the other hand, he's worried about Jungkook he can't lie to his feelings.

"Okay Mr.Jeon, I'll stop by there now, I happen to be not so busy today"

"0104, that is the apartment door code"

Jin was surprised when he heard the door code, if his guess is right it's a combination of their birthdays and it's true.

When he arrived at Jungkook's apartment door, Jin was very nervous, what if he saw something he didn't want to see? what if Jungkook kicked him out? there were so many questions in Jin's head at that time, but he was only asked by Mr. Jeon to confirm his condition.

Before pressing the door code Jin took a deep breath. After the door opened he was very surprised by what was in front of him. Everything is a mess, a lot of stuff everywhere, Jin can also smell the alcohol in the room. Jin tried to call Jungkook, but there was no answer. Jin started to worry, he searched the whole room and when he entered the bathroom, he saw Jungkook was soaking in the bathtub fully clothed.