Chapter 14

Chapter 14

That night Jungkook came home from his tiring work, endless meetings. When he opened his apartment door, his eyes opened wide when he saw someone standing there, right in his living room with a smile on his face.

"Jin.."

Jin ran to Jungkook and jumped on him, hugged Jungkook tightly and wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist, Jungkook slowly hugged him back.

"I miss you!!!" Jin kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook said in a cold tone, making Jin stop kissing him and get off his body.

"Are you not happy with my presence?"

"No, it's not like that Jin, I—"

"Dinner, I've prepared dinner, I cooked your favorite food" Jin pulled Jungkook to the dining table.

They sat across from each other, Jin didn't stop staring at Jungkook with a smile on his face, but unlike Jungkook, he didn't even look at Jin.

"Jin.." Jungkook put his spoon on the table and looked at Jin.

"Hmm"

"The day after tomorrow I will move to America"

"W-WHAT? what do you mean move to america? why?"

"I..we can't go on like this"

"What do you mean?"

"I've arranged my move there, I hope this doesn't make it difficult for you to choose, because actually there is no other choice, you have chosen it from the start"

"Jungkook please tell me, what do you mean?"

"We ended up here Jin"

Jungkook got up from his chair and Jin immediately pulled his hand away. His tears could no longer be contained and just flowed out.

"Jungkook! don't say that! No! we.. you can't leave me like this, you said you love me"

"Jin, look at me, I'm too cowardly to even contact you and ask what your choice is, you ask me to fight, but in fact that's something I never do"

"NO! Jungkook i love you!! please, no"

When Jungkook took his hand and went to his room, Jin was telling the truth.

"I CANCELED THE MARRIAGE WITH TAE!"

Jin's words made Jungkook's footsteps stop, tears were already running down his cheeks, but he didn't dare turn his body to face Jin.

"Jungkook, I canceled my marriage with Tae, I chose you. I don't want to regret letting us drift apart, I love you Jungkook" Jin slowly walked over to Jungkook and hugged him from behind, leaning his head on Jungkook's back.

"Don't leave me, I still have your heart, it's mine and it will forever be, Jungkook please"

"Why did you do it Jin? why did you cancel your marriage with Tae? he loves you and you love him too, is that not enough? you can be happy together"

"Yes, we can be happy together, but that's not what happiness I want, he's not you Jungkook, my happiness wouldn't have happened if it wasn't with you"

"Jin-"

"Jungkook please! don't move to America, what about me?"

"But I have to move there, all the files have been taken care, I can't cancel it"

Jin turned Jungkook around to face him.

"Is this the only way you love me Jungkook?"

"Jin.." His tears flowed and Jin wiped them.

"Does it make you feel better by leaving me? Would you be happier if you weren't with me?"

Jungkook just stared at his ex's face silently. Even when crying Jungkook can see the beauty on Jin's face.

"ANSWER ME!"

"NO! Of course not, I CAN'T" Jungkook pulled Jin's body and hugged him tightly, Jin immediately hugged him back and they cried together in the warmth of a hug.

[TIME SKIP]

Jungkook came out of the bathroom, only with a towel wrapped around his waist and his wet hair, sexy as usual.

He saw Jin standing on the balcony of his room then Jungkook walked over to him.

"What are you doing here? the night wind is not good for your health"

"It's not good for you, look at you naked Jungkook" Jin chuckled

"Then we have to go inside." Jungkook pulled Jin's hand to enter and closed the balcony door.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm" Jungkook stood in front of his wardrobe and suddenly Jin hugged him from behind.

"What's wrong?" Jin kissed his back.

"Don't go, I beg you Jungkook, stay here with me" Jungkook could feel the wetness on his body, he turned to face Jin.

"Don't cry Jin, I will often come back here, or you can visit there" Jungkook wiped Jin's tears.

"That's not the same, I want you here, I love you Jungkook" Jin immediately hugged Jungkook and cried in his arms.

"Jin, I love you too" Jungkook let go of his hug and touched the necklace around Jin's neck.

"This, this necklace will always remind you, wherever I am, my heart will always be yours, I will not let you down Jin, I took care of what should be mine, from the start. I will take you with me as soon as possible, be patient with it."

"You are mine Jungkook!" Jin pouted.

"Of course, I'm only yours" Jungkook pecked Jin's lips and hugged him.