Chapter 20

Chapter 20

One Week later

Jisoo still tried to seduce Jungkook in various ways but Jungkook managed to avoid it, he also had a hard time contacting Jin because of the meeting that took up their time.

That night, when Jungkook was still busy in the office with his work and someone came to his room.

"Why are you still here?"

"Waiting for you"

"Jisoo I told you never to come near me again! I'm not interested in you."

"I'm not approaching you, I'm just waiting for you, I'm just sitting here accompanying you to work"

"I don't want company! come out, I'm still busy and I have a lot to do"

"How does it feel?"

"What do you mean?"

"My Kiss"

"Jisoo!"

"I'm just asking, don't worry I won't do anything"

Jungkook ignored his words and stayed focused on his work.

"Why don't you answer it? is that better than—"

"ENOUGH! GO OUT!"

"I like it when you're like this, it makes you sexy" Jisoo got up from her chair and walked out of Jungkook's room.

Suddenly someone called, it was Jin.

"Hey"

"Hey baby"

"I miss you"

"I also"

"What's with your voice?"

"I'm just tired, I'm still at the office"

"Are you working overtime?"

"Yes, I have to finish my work as soon as possible so I can be with you there"

"Don't push yourself, you can get sick, get some rest"

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"There's something I want to talk to you about"

"About what?"

"Jisoo"

"What's with that bitch?"

"One week ago when I tried to contact you actually something happened between me and her"

"WHAT?"

"Jin.. listen to me, you believe me right?"

"SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?"

"Jin.."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"She kissed me"

"Jin.. hello.. Jin.. answer me please answer me"

It wasn't long before Jungkook heard the sound of crying. He immediately closed his eyes, guilt starting to slowly grow.

"Jin..baby please, I'm sor-"

"No, you don't need to apologize Jungkook, I.. I was wrong"

"No babe, why are you blaming yourself? I disappointed you"

"Hey Jungkook, it was just a kiss okay? You're still mine hmm?"

"OF COURSE! I feel guilty for letting her do that, I can't fire her because her parents are one of the biggest investors in this company, I just want to go back to Korea, I want to be with you, I don't like it here."