Chapter Four: The Interview

*** I know this is kinda pointless cause like no one reads this but totally dedicating this to highfivekeats aka rachel CAUSE SHES SO NICE AND PERF AND I LOVE HER FOR ALWAYS READING THIS I FEEL LIKE I WRITE IT JUST FOR HER ***

so thanks girl xoxox

Nikki’s POV

“So why don’t you guys tell us about your three upcoming shows in Cali?” All three boys smile and Wes starts talking.

“Well we’re really stoked for all three shows. We’re playing at The Roxy in LA, The Glass House in Pomona, and then one at the House of Blues in San Diego.”

“Tickets are going on sale soon and there’s gonna be VIP tickets and everything!” Keaton says grinning as he fixes his snapback. “And don’t worry if you guys all don’t get tickets cause trust me if you show up we’re without a doubt gonna try and meet all of you!”

I watch them talk and answer questions from a side room where I guess they keep special guests or something. I’m to nervous to even think about anything. I keep thinking about singing and how much I can’t screw up. It would just make everyone look bad. I’d be the idiot who can’t sing, and Keaton would be the idiot who said I was good. I close my eyes and take some deep breaths. I wish Lexi and Sarah were here but they had to go sit in a small live audience section. I take off my snapback, fix my hair, and put it back on. Before I have time to think about anything else, the same stage manager who brought me here comes in.

“Alright Nikki, ready to go sit with the boys and talk a little?”

“Well I guess I really don’t have a choice now do I?” She forces a laugh and I get up and walk with her to the side of the set. I hear Tracy talking to Keaton.

“So Keaton, word has it that you discovered some amazing talent on YouTube?” He’s smiling, sitting up, and looks over at me then back at Tracy. My heart starts racing. Wait what. Why did I just get nervous when he looked at me?

“That’s right, as some of our fans know, I have a Tumblr and the other night I was on and I saw this video all over my dash with a bunch of awesome comments from other fans so I decided to give it a listen. Turned out to be one of my favorite songs that I actually sang as a cover as well. But well this girl, Nikki, was really something special. I’ve never heard a voice quite like hers.” Tracy smiles and then Wes and Drew start punching Keaton.

“Bro your sucha softie!” Wes says clearly teasing his brother, “But seriously this chick does have incredible talent, I heard it myself and it rocked.”

“Keaton has been all over this girl and they haven’t even met yet.” I laugh at Drew’s comment and Keaton starts blushing like crazy.

“Shutup dude, I totally haven’t!” Tracy tries to calm them all down.

“Alright so shall we bring out this amazing Nikki?” All three boys stop and grin.

“Yeahhhh common out Nikki!”

“Come out, come out where ever you areeee!” Drew and Wes are clearly enjoying this as Keaton just sits there smiling nervously looking towards where I am. He’s cute; I mean I’ll give him that one.

“Okay Nikki go ahead out! Remember to smile!” I take one last glance at her, take a deep breath, and walk out grinning at the boys giving a little wave.

“NIKKKKKKI!” They all jump up and attack me with hugs. I grin, laughing totally not expecting this welcome. They let go then I give them each a hug individually ending with Keaton who I sit down next to. He smiles at me and whispers in my ear,