Chapter Five: Is It A Date?

Nikki’s POV

I find myself getting lost in their song, Sunset Blvd. Lexi and Sarah are like freaking out but I honestly just can’t help starting at Wes as he sings and not gonna lie I think he’s staring at me back. Lexi nudges me cause I think she can see it and I’m not sure if she’s pissed about it or what but I just grin and she grins back. They finish and we all clap and they all high five each other and I just smile like an idiot cause they actually are real cute. Me, Sarah, and Lexi watch them thank all the stage people and they start waving to me and call me over.

“They want a group shot of all of us to put on their website,” Drew explains to me as they fit me in between Drew and Wes. I feel Wes slide his hand around my waste and poke my side. I automatically jump grinning cause I’m super ticklish there.

“Hey! Watch it!” I say trying to keep a smile as they start taking pictures.

“Oh I’m sorry are you ticklish there?” He says through his own smile, smirking now. I start cracking up and so do the rest of the guys.

“PERFECT!” The photographer yells and claps his hands, “That laughing candid will be perfect for the site, thank you again to all you wonderful people” We all shake his hands and they walk off and I find myself next to Keaton.

“I don’t know how I can thank you enough for this day, it was amazing,” I say smiling looking over at him. I don’t know why I never noticed it before but his smile is breathtaking.

“Anytime Nikki, and really it was all you your voice is amazing! We should totally jam together sometime- you’re here for awhile aren’t ya?” I nod,

“Yeah we’re here for about like three weeks I think and that’d be awesome cause you’re a wayyy better singer then I am!” I watch him blush a little shaking his head,

“Nah I’m nothing special but I think together we’d be perfect together” I grin, blushing myself cause I can’t help but to wonder if he means something other then just singing. He just stares at me smiling.

“Uh is there like something on my face?” I ask quickly looking down wiping my cheeks and he starts laughing.

“No, no! Nothing’s there its just uh this probably sounds super lame but your smiles’ really pretty” I smile bigger instantly and he grins back, “See its perfect!” I roll my eyes still smiling.

“It’s not lame, thanks Keaton no one’s ever really said that before”

“You’ve gotta be kidding, you’re smile could light up a room Nikki”

“Uh so could yours! You should smile more ya know!”

“Fine, I promise to smile more as long as you do too”

“Deal!” I say and give him the biggest, cheesiest grin I can make. He just laughs flicking my cheek.

“Hey so me and the guys are going to a party at our friend Kory’s house tonight if you wanted to come, you can bring your friends too”

“That sounds awesome what time is it at? Oh and where? Clearly we’re all California newbies...” He laughs,

“Here just tell me your number and I’ll text ya all the details” He pulls out his Iphone and I pull out mine too and we both swap phones adding our numbers in.

“Thanks!” I say as he hands me back my phone and he nods putting his back in his pocket. Before either of us can say anything else, Wes and Drew charge over.

“Woah Woah Woahhhh! Is this a number swap cause I want in, my biggest wish ever is to get Keaton Stromberg’s number oh my gosh I think I’d faint!” I roll my eyes at Wes’ attempt to be funny while Keaton and Drew crack up.