Hargrove

Billy's POV

I tossed and turned in my bed I didn't want to get up this morning but I knew I had to take Max to Steve's house by 10, I turned over once more and faced the clock. It read out 8:45, I sighed and started to get up before seconds later hearing banging on my door, slugging over to the door I opened it to be met with my father's face. Although he didn't seem to mad. "Billy, hurry up and get up, make sure your sister is at her friends by 10, and maybe I won't hit you. I'm in a good mood today so don't ruin it. Also here" He mumbled as he handed me a 50 dollar bill, I stood there shocked but quickly nodded and started to shut my door as he walked away. Only to have it pushed back open "BILLYYY!" A voice yelled but it wasn't Neil's, it was Max's "What shithead?" I mumbled looking at her before walking over to my closet "Can you stay and hangout with us!?" She said in a cheery voice, I decided to be nice and nodded a bit "Yeah sure but get out my room" i responded and she quickly obeyed and left. I pulled out a pair of boxers, black jeans, and a red button up shirt, then I walked over to another dresser and pulled out a pair of swim trunks and a towel. Making my way to the bathroom I set my stuff down on the counter and turned on the water, running my hand threw it a few times till I found the right setting. After a minute or two I got undressed and got in, my hair falling in my face as it got soaked. The water trickling down my skin as I pulled out some Body wash that supposed to smell like the forest, finishing washing up I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner then washed my hair. Humming softly I finally finished showering and got out, drying myself a little then slipping on my boxers. I put on my jeans then the shirt, only buttoning up the first two buttons. Making my way back to my room I started spraying my cologne on then threw my swim trunks and a towel into my bag, glancing at the clock it read 9:45. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room "Max let's go!" I yelled and she ran out of her room with her bag, rushing into my car as I followed and got into the drivers seat. Starting the car I pulled out and made my way to Loch Nora, turning up the loud radio and drumming a bit with my hands as I sped down the street. Seeing Steve's house come into view I slowed down and turned into his driveway, his car wasn't here so I assumed he was picking up the other kids. Max and I got out the car and walked up to the door, she pulled out a spare key and opened the door then walked in. I wasted no time and went inside, Max went to the bathroom down stairs and I went to the one upstairs. I did my business and looked out the bathroom window, Steve's car pulled up and a bunch of kids came out. Running inside Steve finally walked in after, I started coming down to see Steve looking for me "Looking for somebody? I knew you couldn't resist this pretty face" I chuckled seeing his face flush red as I raised a brow "Awe cat got your tongue?" I smirked as I pat him on the back and walked over to the kids and sat on the couch, Earning a glare from both Lucas and Mike. "why is he here!?" Lucas growled followed behind Mike "Yeah! He doesn't need to be here" Max ended up smacking the two "Hey! That's my brother be nice! And be lucky he decided to come because he could've literally killed your asses for even hanging out with me!" I smirked, somewhat amused as the two boys shut up.

679 words