0.2

˚.꒷  🏙 𓏲࣪◜𖤐 ᝢ "how do you numb the pain so well"

jack spent his next days down in the dumps during the day and drunk as hell at night. his depressed mood made his friends wonder if he was really ok. they knew this took a big chunk out of him, after all he was planning on marrying that girl. jack would get drunk out of his mind at night hoping he could get rid of the thought of her, hoping he could numb that pain that seemed to weigh his chest down.

to became too much for him, instead of getting drunk one night he decided to take a drive. he got lost in his thoughts and drove to the desert side of cali. jack held on to the engagement ring he bought as if it would fix everything, but it just made him feel worse. reminding him every time he looked at it of how much pain he is going threw. his music was loud enough for him to hear with the convertible top down on his car, with tears flowing down his red cheeks he grabbed the ring box out of pure rage and agony. tossing it out the passenger side of his car, watching the dust blow in the wind from it hitting the ground.

realization hit once the dust disappeared about what he just did and pulled his car over as quick as he could. still crying he ran to the same area with his phone flash light looking for the small navy velvet ring box. after about five minutes of looking he found it. jack hopped back into his car and made his way back home, trying to keep himself together.

jack hated going to town. he felt like everywhere he went he saw her. the old places they used to go. but she's there now with him. she looks perfectly fine, as if nothing ever happened and it just makes him feel worse. what did he do to deserve this? she hadn't even tried to reach out to apologize or give his stuff back. like she didn't care about him ever. three years, wasted.

DUDES AND DUDETTES
dani, corbyn, jo, zach, mallory, and jennie

4.23pm

dani
y'all wanna meet up at mine
for some drinks and swimming?

corbyn
i'm in

jo
sure

zach
hell ya!

mallory
calm down zachary
i'm in tho!

jennie
i'll be there

dani
everyone good with 6?

jo
yep

dani
jack?

jack
idk..

jennie
he's coming, even if i have
to drag him out of his house

jack
fine i'll be there