0.1

˚.꒷  🏙 𓏲࣪◜𖤐 ᝢ "how do you love somebody else"

"what the hell vanessa!" jack avery, one of the members of the man band, why don't we, screamed at his girlfriend of three years. clutching the ring box he had in his pants pocket. his plan was to propose to her while on their date this particular evening of their 3rd anniversary but instead he had come over to pick her up and found her having sex with her boy best friend on her apartments couch.

she had always told him not to worry about him because he was gay. he took her word for it. tears now flowing down his face as he quickly made it out of her house. he sat in his car trying to hold himself together from the shock of this new found information. he threw his car in reverse as vanessa came running out pulling her shirt back in place over her head. she looked distressed but he didn't care. jack pulled out of her drive way, barely able to see due to the rivers running down his cheeks, he drove back to his apartment complex and just sat in the parking lot crying.

he was trying to make sense of what just happened, his reaction and the question that were running through his head. how long? was he really gay or was that a cover up? did she really ever love him? if he still proposed would she have said yes? so many question that were unanswered, honestly he didn't really want to know the answer. all he knows is this hurt, worse then he ever though it could. seeing what you thought to be the love of your life making love to another man when you were about to give your life away to her.

jack felt sad, mad, and heartbroken all at the same time. he called up corbyn besson, his band mate, saying he was coming up to his and jonah marais', another band mate, apartment. the boys lived on the same floor a couple doors down while daniel seavey and zach herron, the last two, lives with their families. each ten minutes away. corbyn could hear hurt in his voice and immediately called up the other to make sure they were all in the same place. jack sat on corbyn and jonah's couch with his head in his hands, tears making small puddles on the wood floor.

"dude, your alright" corbyn said rubbing his back, "let it out". daniel and zach hastily made their way into the apartment, "what the hell happened?" daniel said looking at jack. "ness cheated" jack could make out in between his muffled sobs. "oh" zach said with his face falling. all four boys knew of his plan and gave him the courage to do so. zach and dani helped with the date idea while jonah and corbyn helped jack write a song for her. but she threw all three years of him loving her in the trash.

the boys reassured him that he would be better off without her now. jack still couldn't believe it. all his money, gas, and time that he had wasted was all pointless now and nothing can repay him. jack thanked the boys but decided to go back to his apartment for the rest of the night. once he got to his own space the quiet set in and he broke down again. he couldn't hold it together. he mad his way to his fridge and grabbed a white claw, popping it open hoping it will numb the pain.