0.4

˚.꒷ 🏙 𓏲࣪◜𖤐 ᝢ "don't ever say what it is"

jennie volunteered herself to let Jack know the plans and the he had no choice but to come. as much as he groaned and complained, the boys stood over him as he threw clothes into a duffel bag and pulled him out the door. daniel had asked his parents if they could use their travel van to fit all of the friends in. they threw jack's bag into the bag and drove off to go pick up the girls.

jennie waltz out of her house with mallory and someone else behind her. "guys, this is my best friend, reagan. she's coming with!"

"I though I was your best friend" mallory pouted, then cracked a slight smile. jennie chuckled and reassured her that she is one of them. the three piled into the van as they drove to hannah's apartment complex. jack sat quietly in the very back seat of the van hoping and praying no one would sit next to him, but also knowing it would happen for there are only 10 seats in the van. he looked out the window as if he were the main character of a sad movie and his love didn't want him anymore. he could just hear it, the sad ballad playing as the rain drops fell from the grey sky. his thoughts were interrupted by the van door opening once more and one of the girls having to move to his seat.

turned out reagan, jennie's bff that none of them had met, was push to the back to sit side by side with the emo sad boy. once she settled he gave her a small head nod before turning the volume of his music up louder and returning to gaze out the window. the sun was starting to set in california, what a perfect view. so perfect that jack wanted to take a picture but he figured that would ruin his sad mood so he decided not too.

on the other side of the bench seat, reagan was taking a gorgeous picture of the red,yellow, and purple sky with her canon digital camera. jack took a glance at the picture she took and smiled slightly.

wait. he smiled? jack couldn't believe himself, he's going through such a hard time emotionally right now and he smiled?