Chapter one

Running and running was the only thing that she could do right now, two of a vampires were chasing her. The smell of her sweet blood attracted them, thinking that she is just small weak human wondering in the big forest.

The herbs and the spell she cost on herself made her witch scent wear off, she pushed her body against its limits even though she wanted nothing more than to stop but the blonde long haired girl still hadn't gotten far enough yet.

Her mind keeps screaming at her faster, go faster you are almost there just few more and you are free.

The beautiful girl tried to wipe off the blood on her hand onto her shirt but was only making it worse, she knew that werewolves are naturally fast and can smell within miles away like bloodhounds.

If she was to walk in the wrong direction with the wind and could be easily discovered, two vampires were enough for her, she wasn't capable of handling werewolves now.

Her hair flapping annoyingly across her face blocking some of the view before her, she paused when she didn't heard a chorus of howls in the distance behind her....... but that was a big mistake.

Stop paying attention to her surroundings made her been thrown into a tree by the familiar vampire that was chasing her no stop, craving her sweet blood like he hasn't drink some in forever.

The blonde whimpered in pain at the force he used to slam her little body into the tree, "for a human you are a quiet fast and feisty" a manly voice was heard.

"Fuck off, you blood sucker" she spattered with a glare.

"Such a beautiful face with such a dirty mouth...... too sad you are going to die" the second vampire said with a smirk.

"Yeah too sad you are going to die" she replied calmly with a smirk on her plump lips.

She stood up and ran faster, trees swish past her in a blur the more she ran.

"Fuck, she's a fast runner" shouted one of the vampires that were chasing the beautiful girl.

Suddenly she felt a change of wind and that's mean she changed her direction. Sensing...... she realized something that made her heart ache in fear.

She's in werewolves territory, she's not safe anymore. Another trouble is coming her way for sure since werewolves can sniff her scent even if she smells like humans.

It wasn't smart to change her direction, the werewolves are more dangerous for her than the vampires. Since they were more strong and happened to be with calculated moves.

"Derek wait, we can't keep chasing her...... it's Mikey's territory. Crossing the line means broking the contract between the werewolves and vampires" the vampire shouted again at his friend, warning him that passing the big trees is crossing the contract.

"Let's go, if one of the dark moon pack see us. We are in big trouble" replied Derek with terrifying eyes, he knows that The Alpha king has no mercy and broking contract means a war between the two kinds.

Opening her eyes wide in realization when she felt that the two vampires stopped chasing her, moving her head side to side to find herself facing a big trees.

"Finally, i get rid of those fuckers without killing them" she mumbled to herself with a smile on her face.

A menacing growl vibrate from the being behind her and that made her freeze in her spot. The growl seems dangerous yet full of power.

Before she could struggle or comprehend who was behind her, another growls was heard as she felt shivers ran down her body after sensing the strong and powerful yet dark area behind her.

She could die here and she would for sure be alone, away from her family and her loved ones.

She knew it's a werewolf behind her, the wolves that were behind her growled more. Making her shaking, all she needed was stay on guard........ just don't change direction and everything is going to be alright.

Now, the blonde is in big trouble than she was in before, after all she was in their territory and if they know she's a witch, they will rip her apart.

She was injured on her left arm because of the vampire that wanted to drink her blood, turning around to see three big wolves sizing her up and down. Figuring out where she came from, where this human girl came from.

Something inside the big black wolf screams 'mate'. One of the wolves tried to attack her, but the black wolf stop him by scrapping his claws against his passing side. The wolf growled in pain, it was small injury yet enough to stop him from attacking the girl.

Yuna started to take a steps back carefully, "nice puppy, you are such a nice and adorable puppy....... good puppy" she said nervously yet in soft voice to calm them.

The powerful area that she was sensing from the black wolf, she knew instantly who he was. The wolf was an alpha and not any alpha, he was the alpha king.

His strong and powerful presence is telling her that he isn't any alpha she had ever encountered before, she heard a lot of things about him. He was known as being merciless and untamed, she have never seen him this close before.

Every step Yuna took back, the alpha king took ahead. "Nice puppy.......... nice puppy" she kept repeating it with soft voice, thinking it will calm him down.

A loud growl was heard from him, "okay not a puppy........ big puppy?" She uttered nervously, she was one step away from falling down the mound.

The black wolf stepped ahead to stop, but it was too late. She fell down the mound and got her head knocked in a rock, making her lose consciousness and fall into a deep sleep.

The three big wolves shift back into their human body, "why did you stop me Mikey? We used to kill anyone who crossed our territory" a guy with long black hair spoke to the alpha with an annoyed face.

"You can't hurt her, she is my mate" in a hoarse voice, the alpha said.

To be continued

Don't forget to vote and comment, i hope u like the first chapter even if i feel like it's boring a little bit.

Have a nice day everyone, with a lot of love. Mary 🥰