Chapter nine

"I-i'm sorry....... please let me go home, i promise i won't tell anyone" Yuna cried out as Mikey's eyes darken at the sight of her trying to escape his hold and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't.

"Yuna. I need you to behave or i won't be accountable of my actions" he said quietly.

"No......  l-leave me, i don't want to be near you" she uttered softly.

"Darling. You can't run from me, especially now when all i want to do is taking you on this very hard floor and have you screaming my name. Mark you and impregnate you, so you won't run away from me ever again" whispered Mikey into her ear while his arms tightened around her tiny waist, almost breaking her in two.

For Yuna a pool of desire seeped through her thong at his words and she tried to hold back a moan of pleasure.

Yuna stayed silent and didn't utter a word, she stopped moving when she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck, "baby, I'm going to take you now". Mikey's words were so deep, with made Yuna figure that's his wolf was the one who talked.

Her fear was making her heart beat so fast, she didn't register in her head until she felt teeth pierced her throat and heat inher core. At first there was pain but then unbearable pleasure.

It wasn't so long until Mikey stopped biting and licking her neck, she was drifting away and darkness taking over her.

Mikey held Yuna and carried her gently. Suddenly, Draken and the guys came running. "What happened Mikey?" It was Mitsuya asking, while his alpha looked back at him without uttering one word.

Observing how Mikey was holding the girl and how her neck started to bleed, they knew he fucked up and really bad. 'Mitsuya  tell the pack doctor to prepare himself, for Baji, Kazutora and me we will try to stop him. Okay?' The guy with the tattoo on his temple minded link his friends.

'Yes beta' they replied back in unison.

Draken tried to take Yuna from him, "mine" growled Mikey in his alpha voice and they knew that Ice was the one whose talking.

"Yeah i know she's yours but you need to let her go or you are going to snap her in half, remember she's human and her body is so fragile" said Draken calmly to calm Mikey down and let him take control over.

The alpha king glanced at his little mate a little then he handed her to Draken, who took her gently and placed her under the tree to check her.

Mitsuya went to where his beta placed their luna and carried her gently to the pack house, while the others didn't let their alpha stepped any further.

"What did you do to her alpha?" Asked Baji.

"I marked her" Mikey answered simply.

"Alpha, you know she's human and marking her can kill her. She needs to turn into a werewolf so you can mark her-" said Draken but was cut off by Mikey who was trying to shift and run after Mitsuya.

"Alpha stop-" Baji didn't finish his sentence and Mikey was already shifting into his wolf, another cracking of bones were heard from Kazutora and Draken as they followed him without wasting any time.

"Oh shit..... we can't stop him even if all the pack fights him" annoyingly uttered Baji then shifted too.

Not too long, Mikey's wolf already made his way back to the pack house, everyone who was awake started at him but when he growled at them as a warning they quickly dropped their heads and bowed.