Chapter ten

Yuna felt her eyes fluttered open as she was met with a white ceiling that was above her before she moved her view to her surroundings, her big eyes felt heavy but she could recognise a few items in the room.

Shw noticed that she was laying on a large hospital bed with a large needle coming out of her wrist, she didn't remember how she got there in the first place.

Yuna attempted to lift her head only to be met with a pounding pain that maid her groan out in pain, looking at her wrist that contained the IV needle. She grabbed a hold of it and closed her eyes before pulling it out from her delicate skin, making a cry escape from her lips.

In an instance the door of the hospital room was busted open as two men and a girl came hurrying in with eyes filled with shock and worries, starting at Yuna. They were Chifuyu and Takemichi with another girl, having a short strawberry hair.

However Chifuyu didn't stare long before he was quick to react by grabbing the IV needle that Yuna pulled out a minute ago, attempting to grab Yuna's wrist to put it back in.

"Let me go Chifuyu" she screamed as trying to realise her wrist from Chifuyu's grip, "Miss Yuna calm down please. Let me help. I'm not going to hurt you i promise" said the green eyes man with a sad tone.

"We need something to calm her till the doctor make it here, i have mind linked the doctor" uttered the other girl as trying to hold Yuna down on her other wrist.

"We can't give her anything, everything is too strong for her...... don't forget she's human" answered Takemichi as holding her legs down.

"Let go fuckers, i just want to go home now!" Yelled Yuna as Chifuyu shook her head.

"You can't, this is your home now" Chifuyu answered.

"What the fuck? What do you want with me? Leave me alone..... from that psychopath asshole to you now?" She asked in a yelling tone.

"You are his mate, you know what a mate mean?" Asked Takemichi, while Yuna gave him a look full of fear. She knows what mate means, after all werewolves can't live without their mate. She just couldn't accept the fact that she's a mate of a werewolf and the king of the werewolves.

"In another word, we are werewolves and you are our luna. Means Mikey's mate, our alpha...... it's rare to have a human mate but it just happens to be like that, after all the moon goddess wants that" continued the strawberry haired girl after she saw that look on the witch face.

"What are you saying?" Yuna asked after she stopped wiggling as they were holding her. Of course she believes in werewolves, after all she's a witch but she couldn't believe that Mikey is her mate.

"We are werewolves...... i know it's hard to believe us but we are telling the truth, this is just our human form" said Takemichi.

Yuna started to cry, not because she was scared of the truth that werewolves exists. She was scared of how she ended up the alpha king's mate, she wanted to get away from there and go back to her family. Moving away from her family was a bad idea, she wouldn't meet Mikey if she stayed back home. She regretted doing it.

She cried out before she gave up the struggle and fell limp against the bed, letting heavy uneven breaths escaped her mouth.

"It's okay..... i know it's hard to believe-"

"Believe what? What you three did to her??" A manly raspy voice asked, cutting Hinata off.

"We told her about what we are" said Chifuyu nervously.

"What? The poor girl is scared out of her mind, first Mikey and now you? You three idiots" voiced Draken quietly.

"Beta we are sorry-" uttered Hinata with a sad tone as Draken cut her off again.

"Get out, i will take it from here" he ordered in his dominant voice, making the three ran out of the room.

For Yuna, she wanted nothing more than to run as fast as she could. But she was rooted to her spot on the bed from the pure shock that she was in at the moment. She couldn't comprehend how she had gone from a fucked up family to a more powerful and psychotic werewolf that could easily kill her with one hit from his massive hands if he knew she's a witch.

She had resigned herself to her fate, she would die by the hand of her family or the hand of the alpha king.

Draken reached out for her and she flinched back, his hand gently wiped her tears from her cheeks and a serious look took over his face.

"Yuna, i need you to listen and listen well............ i know that you have been through a lot and i know what Mikey put you through. Yes we are werewolves and we do exist, we are not going to hurt you i promise you that. I need you to know that despite anything that you have ever heard about our kind, and about Mikey's actions. I will never lay a harmful hand on you, so does Mikey, i swear to the moon goddess".

She didn't say anything and just stared at him confused, "do you feel the sparks when Mikey touches you?" Draken asked.

Yuna nodded.

"Do you know what mate are?"

She didn't answered.

"Well mates are pretty much exactly that, mates would do anything for one another no matter what. Mates meant to love each other unconditionally and they share an unbeatable bond that not even death can break......... like me and Emma, we are mates".

The witch listened to his speech about mates, " the first thing that alerts a wolf that they have found their mate is when the eye contact is once you lock eyes with your mate it's impossible to look away. Then the favourite part is the sparks when you touch" Draken continued.

"Do you get what I'm trying to say Yuna?"

She didn't answer again.

"You are Mikey's mate, you are our luna".

● To be continued ●

Don't forget to vote and comment, with all love Mary ❤❤

I hope u like the chapter 😘😘😘

Do u think that Draken can convince Yuna to stay and accept Mikey as her mate???