Chapter five

I want to wish Mikey a happy late birthday and happy late birthday for me too since i share the same date birthday as Mikey ' August 20'

Happy late birthday Sano Manjirou ❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment Yuna faced the guys, she made eye contact with onyx ones, feeling like a creepy person staring at her with his messy hair in sexy way. He looked so mysterious and he looked shocked when he saw her, with short nightgown and his eyes got darker.

"What are you doing here?" A husky voice uttered in an angry tone.

Yuna felt like her chest was about to cave in and her legs and lungs were on fire, but she wasn't going to let them seeing it. After all her biggest fears was being in same place with werewolves.

'Mikey, you are scaring her' Draken mind link his alpha.

'How I'm supposed to not scare her when i saw her like this in front of unmated wolves Kenchin?'

'Okay, i will take it from here and don't do something you will regret later'

Everything in the kitchen was modern with greys, black and white but the white being the main theme of it."Are you looking for Emma??" Asked Draken softly, while Yuna just nodded her head gently.

"She is upstairs, i will call her for you........ did you had your dinner??" Shook her head, the man smiled and turned to his friend " Chifuyu I'm going to call Emma, can you prepare her meal?" With that Draken made his way out of the kitchen to the stairs to get Emma.

"Of course, miss please sit down the table" said Chifuyu smiling as Yuna returned the smile. She looked around for an empty chair down the table but found none.

"Here my place, miss" a blonde man uttered softly, and giving the girl a soft smile. Leaving his place for her to sit and have her dinner.

"Mine" growled Mikey from across the table, the blonde girl looked at him confused while Chifuyu froze in his place as Takemichi does.

"What did he said?" Asked Yuna in whispering way, like she didn't hear the word he said but she was just trying to know if she heard properly.

"He is talking about the dorayaki, Baji how many times i told you don't touch what isn't yours" answered her Mitsuya as he continued to blame his friend.

"I didn't do anything, Kazutora say something!" Yelled Baji.

"No I'm not talking about dorayaki, I'm talking about-" Mikey was cut of by a certain silver haired man.

"Miss don't mind them, they are always like that. I mean fighting for ridiculous things" answered Mitsuya.

'Alpha, you need to calm down. We talk about this yesterday didn't we? Take it easy with her she is human and maybe she doesn't believe that our kind exists'  The silver haired man mind link his alpha to calm him down.

'No i won't accept how they are eyeing her half naked body in middle of unmated wolves'

Mitsuya didn't answer Mikey, and turned his head towards Chifuyu "get her her meal Chifuyu, I'm Mitsuya nice to meet you".

"I'm Yuna, nice to meet you Mitsuya" she said softly with a generous smile, while in the other part of the table were sitting a fuming wolf with jealousy, glaring at his warriors and furious at how her soft beautiful voice said his friend name. Her generous smile she gave him, Mikey couldn't deny the fact that she has the most beautiful smile he has ever seen but he won't see it beautifuln, because it isn't for him. It was for his friend.

Chifuyu sat a plate that was overflowing with food in front of the blonde girl as her eyes widened, she was never going to finish all of this. "Bon appétit, miss Yuna" voiced the green eyes man after setting the plate.

"Thank you...... Chifuyu, right?" she said softly as the green eyes man nodded his head.

"I'm takemichi" voiced the guy who let her sit on his chair. Not long after that everyone in the kitchen started to introduce themselves.

'Out of here all of you' Mikey mind linked his warriors in very dark tone.

When the blonde girl started eating, Mikey stood up and went her way to sit beside her The most feared man in his kind, the most powerful wolf in all the wolves. Not only he was an alpha, he was the alpha of all alphas. He was the Alpha King that her family long ago warned her about him.

As Mikey sat beside her all the guys started to stand up and walked out the kitchen, leaving Yuna and Mikey alone.

"Chifuyu, where are you going?" Asked Yuna confused, why they are going out the kitchen in all sudden. Chifuyu looked at her but didn't say anything and walked out.

"Why do you care? You like him?" Darkly voiced Mikey in his husky voice.

Yuna couldn't deny that he is so handsome and sexy but that doesn't mean to get drowned in his charms, "and if I'm, what are going to do about it? Not like you are my boyfriend or something. So why are you bothered by me liking him?"

"I dare you to repeat what you said" he growled as his eyes turned darker.

"I said fuck off, and you are not my boyfriend to tell me who i like and whose not fucker" Yuna yelled at him.

"What's happening here?" Voiced Draken from behind them with Emma in his side.

"Get out" Mikey snapped at his beta and his little sister.

"What are you doing Mikey? Leave her alone" said Emma stubbornly.

"Are you challenging me you two?"

Mikey faced them again using his alpha's voice, "i said get lost" he growled and Draken obeyed immediately as taking Emma with him.

"You!" He barked turning back to her, "you are coming with me".

"No! I'm going nowhere" she protested but it fell on deaf ears. Mikey bent down and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder before running so fast. He got in his office in no time.

The alpha king opened the door and walked in, then kicked it shut with his led and dropped her on the couch.

"What is-"

"Shhh" he silenced her with his fingers on her lips, before Yuna could say anything further, "i don't like this attitude of yours and you have been a bad girl Yuna" he frowned. "A very very bad girl" Mikey rubbed his thumb over her lower lip and she swallowed hard.

Mikey sat on the couch with his legs wide apart, leaning backwards with his arms draped on the seat.

"Lay across my lap with your ass up".

● To be continued ●

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Next chapter will be half smut so be ready, with all love Mary ❤