The stupid cat just got new powers?!

It's a normal day at school. The normal day that I have like usual. Nothing special really happens, other than kids trying to tease me and stuff. The only thing that's good about my school days is that I get to be with Darwin and Penny, but that's about it.

Gumball: *walks down the hallway with Darwin* Ugh, I'm starving...
Darwin: Yeah... I can tell class was a pain in the butt...
Gumball: I'm already up for a burger for lunch. Or spaghetti.
Darwin: They're having burgers for lunch.
Gumball: Oh, okay. I'm keen with burgers.
Tobias: *approaches the two boys* Would you love it if a burger had pickles? Hahaha!
Gumball: Tobias, we're busy.
Tobias: You're not even busy, you're just gonna eat food from there! 
Darwin: Go pick someone else to pick on, dude! You're not funny!
Tobias: Fine then! I'll go! *walks away from them down to the canteen*
Gumball: *sighs annoyingly* He's so annoying...

Usually what I have for lunch is burgers or spaghetti. But I prefer burgers because they're more tasty than spaghetti. They cook it too raw here.
Why not hot dogs? Well... I just don't eat them often for personal reasons...

Gumball: *grabs the tray and heads to the table sitting down on a stool*
Darwin: *sits beside him as well*
Gumball: So... How's it going?
Darwin: Nothing much. There isn't anything special going on today.
Gumball: Hm... I wonder if Penny is coming.
Darwin: She's just coming right now. *points at the hallway where Penny is walking at*
Gumball: Ohhh, right right!
Penny: *winks at Gumball with a smile while walking to the buffet area*
Gumball: Mmm... She has such a way with her communication... *smiles happily at her*
Darwin: Your eyes are shaped like hearts again.
Gumball: Haha, don't worry... It's just allergies...
Darwin: *rolls his eyes in annoyance but still amused* I heard this multiple times, even when you first started falling in love with her.
Penny: *comes and sits beside Gumball* Hey, Gumball! How's it going?
Gumball: It's going well! *kisses her on the cheek*
Darwin: *sighs and looks away while eating his food*
Penny: Hehe! I haven't seen Carrie today... Maybe she's absent?
Gumball: Probably! She could be doing her silly magical experiments again! Hahahaha!
Darwin: No, she has some business to do with her dad.
Gumball: Unfinished business?
Darwin: No, not unfinished business! What do you think this is, a ghost movie?
Gumball: I don't knooowwww! Hahahaha!
Darwin: *sighs in slight amusement but still annoyed* Geez, Gumball...
Penny: Ehehehehe! You're silly!
Darwin: Do you mind getting me a snack, Gumball? I'm still hungry.
Gumball: Sure, Darwin! *stands up from his stool* I have about a few dollars, so I can get some for both of you!
Penny: Get a bag of cheese sticks for me!
Gumball: Got it! *smiles at the two walks down the hallway*

I wonder what chips I should get... The salty chips? Or the barbecue chips? Maybe I'll find out what they have in stock when I get to the vending machine.

Gumball: *hums a song while walking down the hallway*
Jamie: *watches him behind another hallway and whispers to Tobias* Okay, I go and take the lead, and you watch behind and do anything if he tries to fight back! Make sure you talk along and don't get too selfish into your own world!
Tobias: *whispers back to her* Got it! *walks down the hallway quietly following him along with Jamie*
Gumball: *approaches the vending machine* Hmm... Let's see... He would want the salty chips... And Penny would want those bag of cheese sticks... *digs from his pocket to grab the money*
Jamie: *prepares to grab his sweater and whispers to Tobias* Okay... Three... Two... One...
Gumball: *pulls out the money from his pocket* Okay... I'm sure they will love-
Jamie: *grabs his sweater hard and slams him onto the lockers gripping his arms tightly*
Gumball: AAAAAHHHH!! 
Tobias: Ahahahahaha! Good one, Jamie!!
Gumball: Wh-What the-
Jamie: Where do you think you're going with your snack, loser?!
Gumball: Aw, come on, man! Leave me alone! I don't want any trouble!
Tobias: Wow, he doesn't want trouble! What a coward!
Jamie: Crybaby to be specific!
Tobias: Crybaby! Even better! Hahaha!
Jamie: Hahahaha! *looks at Gumball* Look, you dork. *signals him to hand over money by showing her hand* Hand over your lunch money. I'm starving.
Gumball: Can't you get your own stupid money?! Just leave me alooonee!! *struggles to free himself from her grip* Nnnnnghhh!!
Jamie: NOT UNTIL I GET MY MONEY, YOU NO GOOD PIECE OF-
Darwin: Hey!! *approaches them* Leave him alone!
Tobias: Eh? *turns around and sees Darwin* Oh look! Dork number two decided to show up! What you gonna do, scold us for being bad? I'd love to see you try!
Darwin: Oh, just stop it! You bullies are just awful and nobody likes you!!
Gumball: Y-Yeah!! Nobody likes your stupid ways!!
Jamie: Oh, yeah? *lets go of Gumball and starts approaching Darwin* Let's teach you a lesson too, how about that?
Darwin: N-No! Stop! *slowly backs away* Leave me alone!
Gumball: Wait, stop!! He has nothing to do with this!! D-Don't hurt him!
Tobias: Can it inside your oversized head, loser!!
Jamie: *raises her fist ready to punch Darwin*
Darwin: N-NO! NOO!! *tears fill up his eyes and uses his fists to protect himself* NNNH-
Gumball: STOP IT!!!
Jamie: SHUT UP OR ELSE YOU'LL GET IT TOO!
Tobias: Why don't you just leave, Gumball?! Nobody wants you here anyways!