Let's learn to control our powers, everyone!

Gumball: *yawns and grabs stuff from his locker*

Time for Anthropology class... English and history were just so boring... I couldn't even understand a thing in history.

Gumball: *enters the anthropology class and sits down*
Booette: *looks at Gumball:* Ohhh boy. *looks away and sighs in annoyance*
Gumball: Mmm... *sighs and looks down on his desk*

Booette is in my anthropology class and chemistry class... I'm kind of lucky Iris isn't in anthropology or chemistry or physics... The only classes she's in are the classes I dread, which is English, math, and history. Luna is only in English, physics, math, and anthropology. Gray isn't in any of my classes. Only math.

Andrea: *comes inside the room* Anthropology... *sees Gumball* Oh! Gumball! Heeeyy!! *smiles and waves his hand at him*
Gumball: Wha- Andrea! *waves back* Hello!! *smiles back at her*
Andrea: Didn't expect you to be here! *finds a seat beside him* How's it going?
Gumball: Good so far! Nothing much happened the past few hours other than boring history.
Andrea: History, ughh. I get how you feel. It's pretty boring.
Luna: *comes inside and sees Gumball* Oh, maan... *sits away from the two*
Gumball: I wonder what we'll be doing in anthropology...
Andrea: I dunno! Probably some more information about why some people in this world have oversized heads! Hahahaha!
Gumball: *silently looks at her with a hurt face*
Andrea: Oh... I-I didn't mean you! I- Eeeuuhh!! *slams her head on the table and crosses her arms* Sorryyy...
Gumball: No, it's okay! *puts his hand on her shoulder* Just be careful next time, okay?
Andrea: Yeah, yeah... *sighs and lifts her head up* Thanks... *smiles a bit*
Gumball: Anytime. *smiles back at her*

She's kind of messy with how she says things... But I know she isn't one to bully me out of intention.

Tall Teenage Girl: *comes inside the classroom* Good morning everyone! How's everybody doing?
*everyone responds with most responses as fine or good*
Tall Teenage Girl: Alright then! Today we will be learning how to control our powers!
*everyone groans in the classroom* 
Gumball: Control our... Powers...?
Andrea: That's a toughie. I don't think I can manage, heh.
Booette: Uhh, Ms. Doxon, this isn't something related to anthropology. It's just learning about powers.
Ms. Doxon: Anthropology is also learning how to control your powers, Booette! Every person who is anthro has a possible chance of having powers! Now let's get started! How many of you have powers that activate from strong emotions?
*no one raises their hands*
Ms. Doxon: Think about the last time you used your powers. Were you angry? Were you scared? Or did you use your powers just for a sole purpose?
Andrea: *raises her hand*
Booette: *stays silent*
Luna: *looks down frowning a bit*
Gumball: Mm... *is about to raise his hand but lowers it down*

That time I shape-shifted into a dragon because of Tobias and Jamie does say that my powers mostly activate by emotion... But everyone would think I'm a monster or something...

*some people raise their hands*
Ms. Doxon: Hm, I see we have a few people. Why don't one of you explain a time where your powers activated by emotion? *points at Andrea* You, miss! What's your name?
Andrea: Andrea. 
Ms. Doxon: Alright, Andrea! Why don't you explain a time where emotions activated your powers?
Andrea: Well, one time, I was angry at this girl in gym class for excluding me off a group. So we had an argument before heading back to our lockers. And then the next thing you know, I was so mad that my powers activated and I slammed her on the wall hard.
*everyone responds in awe*
Ms. Doxon: That's a good example! You see, Andrea's powers activated from anger over an argument.
Gumball: *in a quiet voice looking at her in awe* Whoa...

How is she this brave to explain her incidents...? Andrea sure is strong as a demon girl with demon powers... Maybe she'd be jealous of the fact that I can shape-shift and also fly...