Summer Heat - Calum Imagine

An

What's up 5sos fam I just want to say thank you for taking your time for reading this. This is my first book so sorry if I suck at it. Also I want to thank Hopless_Romantic2110 aka Momma Panda for giving me advice for this book and giving me inspiration you should go check her books they are amazing and happy reading!

-KateXx

The hot sun beats down on your delicate skin as you sit in a lounge chair next to the secluded pool in your backyard. The one piece bathing suit clinging to your body like a second skin, is damp, but almost dry after sitting out in the sun for about an hour. Your head bobbing to the tune of the song playing in your ear buds, you're totally in your own world, so you nearly jump out of the chair when someone taps you on the shoulder

"What do you want Ashton?" You said while being puffed, pulling out your ear buds out of your ears. Your heart is beating out of your chest and your heartbeat is ragged from being scared to death. "Don't sneek up on me like that."

"Sorry" He chuckles sounding completely unapologetic

"What do you want, bro?" You ask getting annoyed.

"Oh I'm throwing a pool party tonight with a few close friends, since mum and dad are away for the weekend."

"Okay well I'll stay out of your way then." You say a bit chuffed

"No you can inivite a some friends too of you want, your boyfriend's gonna be here." He says waggling his eyebrows at you. The boy he's referring to being his best friend Calum. You shudder at the thought of Calum seeing you in your bathing suit, you look down at your thick thighs and slightly pudgy stomach and feel as if you might throw up.

"Calum's not my boyfriend Ash." Is all you say in response.

"You wish he was though, plus he likes you too so I don't see why you haven't gotten together already."

"Aren't brothers supposed to not want their sisters falling for their best friends?" You ask incredulously

"Whatever, I see the way you look at him, you think no one's watching."

"Doesn't matter nothing gonna come of it anyways." You huff, putting your ear buds back in, indicating that you were done the conversation soon after Ashton made his way through the sliding glass door you decided to take one more quick dip in the pool before toweling and heading up to your room. You decide to pick up on some book you'd started earlier that day, and you are quickly sucked into the steamy romance of Jack silver and donaca summers, forgetting all about that party that would be ensuing downstairs soon. You are only pulled out of the drum beat of an all time low song ringing out from the surround sound speakers downstairs. You roll onto your stomach trying to focus back on the page you were on. The noise of boisterous laughter and water splashing around outside keeping you from able to focus. You groan loudly throwing the book off the bed, you decide that you'll watch a movie instead hoping to down out the noise. You go grab you laptop and your favoite movie laying back down on your bed plugging in your ear buds. You check the time seeing that is 9:30 you internally groan knowing that the party will last until one. Before you press play you hears Calum's booming voice yelling out the crowd in the backyard that he'd be right back , your heart flutters in your chest at the sound of his smooth accent. You turn your attention back to the laptop screen by pressing play on pirde and prejudice. An hour into the movie you are in tears as Darcy proclaims his love for Elizabeth but she's far to hurt by the fact that her sisters chances with the love of her life, you faintly hear a knock your bedroom door. Before you can say anything a slightly intoxicated Ashton comes in your room giggling loidly.