16

Cassandra

"You're butt is probably too big for it." Danny hands over the dress making sure to kiss it goodbye just in case. "My butt is not that big." I roll my eyes snatching the dress away and walking into my closet to change. She's laid out on my bed, her feet swinging back & forth as she scrolls on her phone for ideas on her next hairstyle even though she just got it done. "It wasn't that big a couple months ago, it was still plump, but Roman big ass done fluffed that motherfucka' up like some heavy whipping cream."

I burst into a fit of laughter because I knew she was dead serious, I could hear it in her voice. "Or some cream cheese topping for a cupcake."

"Shut the hell up." At this point I'm crying. I turn around in the mirror admiring my body. I bend over in the mirror and shake it a little, my smile grows and I'm in love with what I see. He helped me to be where I wanted to be, physically & mentally, but my attitude was destroyed when he left & I missed my pussy being destroyed when he was there.

That year with him was a long year, it was great year. We got to know each other. It wasn't just a sexual bond with us, we had a mental bond & that one always came first—I can relate— & that caused our situation to become to more personal than any other one that I've ever had. When I was with him the whole outside world went away & it was just us, we were at peace, and when I looked into his eyes I saw things I thought I'd never see. I felt things that I thought I'd never feel. He took me to another world, not only using his dick but he also used his words, his actions, all of that which drew my towards him in the first place.

I put my reminiscing to an end and I exit the closet. The emerald green silky dress hugs my curves, the gold necklace sits between my breasts, my heels stomp against the carpet, and I feel sexier than I have in a while. I was showered, shaved, a face full of makeup & hope in my heart that I could at least talk to him. My long, black locs are in a neat bun, my edges were laid perfectly thanks to Danny, and my smile is as bright as the sun as I look down at Danny who's looking up at me in awe.

"Wow." She utters.

"Baby, if he don't claim you, I will." Tracy walks into the room—she showed up to see the limo—and she's gazing at me like I'm a snack, and I smile at their reactions to me. "Thank you, thank you. I just hope this goes right. This could fuck up everything, I could ruin his whole night."

"How?"

"Because, it was so awkward between us & he's supposed to be celebrating & if I'm there then things could get weird & he won't enjoy his night- maybe I should cancel. I'm gonna call Darius and-"

"You're gonna put that phone down before I drag you by that bun. Now go, he's already outside. I took some candy out the limo." Tracy holds up pieces of chocolate that she'd gotten from the limo, this makes me laugh but it sends me on my way. I hug them goodbye before stepping out of the house and making my way to limo. A man in a black tuxedo is waiting for me, he greets me & opens the door for me before I climb inside and take a seat next to Darius who's dressed in a dark blue tuxedo.

"You like nice." He compliments. "You don't look too bad yourself." I laugh pointing at his suit, he looks handsome.

The ride wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We talked about the most random shit, like how the caucasians from this meme were dancing funny to trap music. "Come on." The limo driver opens the door, he climbs out first and then he's warning me yet again that there'd be a line, but they're going to skip. Which meant that people would be staring. I nod at this once again, I grab his hand and we're walking.