chapter 5

i was woken up by henry and he looked relieved. "oh thank god. i was getting worried." he said. what.?? "what why?" i asked concerned. i realized i was really hot and sweaty. "the alarm went off and didn't wake you up somehow, so i shook you a few times and you still didn't wake up." he looked at me, frowning his eyebrows and clearly concerned. what? i didn't hear the alarm? that weird. that things louder than ever. "sweetheart are you alright? you're burning up.." he said holding his hand up to my forehead." he grabbed the thermometer and put it to my head. sure enough. 101.4 he threw the thermometer to the side and rushed me to dr. brenners office. "dr brenner. she's staying in the room today. check her." he said holding my hand. dr brenner put a thermometer in my mouth. a minute later he pulled it out and looked at it. "hm. fine. allie you stay in your room today. henry i need you working." he said putting the thermometer on his desk and grabbing papers for the children to work on today. "what? fuck no." henry said. dr brenner turned around. i felt henry tense up and grab my hand tighter. "i'm staying with her. she's sick and i'm taking care of her." he said complying. i got a flashback of me getting zapped and quickly made henry look at me. i stood in front of him and shook my head. "i need to stay wi.." i cut him off. "shh henry. it's okay. i'll be okay." i gave him a soft smile and he gave me a concerned look. after a few more times of me telling him i'll be okay he finally headed to the rainbow room and i headed to our room. i laid down, happy to sleep in. weird thing was i felt totally fine. maybe it was from being tased.. who knows.

-HENRYS POV-
i hated this. being away from her and not having her in my sight killed me. all i saw was the one worker timothee and the female worker amber. i didn't like amber. she annoyed the fuck out of me. and she pissed my girl off so she's automatically a turn off. dr brenner walked in and looked at timothee. "hey timothee, can you take some warm soup to allie and henry's room? she's sick so wear a mask." i heard him say to timothee. my head flew up. "what? dr brenner i can run that errand ." i said sternly. dr brenner shook his head. "best let timothee do it. he's headed that way anyway.. right tim?" dr brenner said and timothee nodded. timothee headed down the hall. i hated the thought of him being around my girl. i HATED it. if he touches her.. i will rip him apart with my fucking mind while i kiss my girl infront of his fucking face. "henry?" 012 called my name pulling me out of my thoughts. i gave him a rude look on accident. "yes 012?" i asked gently. "can you help me with this block experiment." i nodded and headed over to him.. still pissed off.. if he touches her..

-ALLIES POV-

i heard a soft knock on the door and prayed it was henry. i opened the door with a smile on my face which quickly faded when i saw timothee, holding a bowl of soup. "hey sorry.. i know we really don't talk much. but i'm gonna take care of you today." i crossed my arms and he came in, setting the soup down on the desk. "at least you're not amber." i said rudely. he walked over to me and lifted my chin up. he placed one hand on my hip and i slapped him. what the fuck? after he left i dumped the soup in the trash. i didn't trust him. after about 3 hours henry came in. thank god. i ran up and hugged him. "oh my girl. did he.. did he touch you did he hurt you or say anything or do anything to you in anyway whatsoever..?" he asked, he sounded like it had been driving him insane. but i wasn't going to lie to him. "he did.. he touched me.." i said and i saw his concerned expression change to a mean, almost evil one. it was kind of.. scary. he'd never looked at me like that before. what was he going to do to him..? should i have not said anything? he kissed me and left the room, slamming the door. i tried to run after him but he had locked the door with his powers. i banged on the door and yelled his name. "HENRY! HENRY NO. PLEASE." i didn't want him to get hurt.. i desperately needed him to stop whatever he thought he was gonna do.

-HENRYS POV-

i wanted his blood on my hands. he touched my girl? he's dead. i don't care. i don't care if he has family somewhere, if i would get zapped doing this, i didn't care. as long as he was ripped into pieces. i locked my girl in our room. i could hear her yelling my name and kicking at the door. i felt bad but i wasn't going to let her out. i didn't want her to see this side of me. i saw timothee in the halls and shoved him against the wall. making him shout. i went to kill him by snapping his neck, i was holding him in the air and he cried out. "ALLIES SICK!" he shouted. "yeah no shit." i replied. i knew he'd say anything to get himself out of death so i ignored it. "no like.. she's dying!" he yelled. my face faded. i looked and him and dropped him to the ground. i ran back to me and allie's room. i picked her up. she was passed out on the floor. i rushed her to the infirmary in the lab. the nurse checked her out and brought dr brenner in the room. she was asleep on the table. "how many times do you shock her?" the nurse asked him. "the shocking has to stop. i don't care." the nurse said. "i tased her 3 times and shocked her 4 times." dr brenner said. the nurse looked at him in shock. "holy shit." she said. sitting down next to her. "she's dying.." she said and my heart dropped. what..?