6

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n was running through the streets of Sydney, excusing herself through the huge crowd. She had no choice but to run. She had done nothing wrong but there she was again, running away from some dudes that probably wanted her dead.

She ran forward, not looking at who she was passing until she bumped into someone's back. She looked up and saw a guy with his headphones on. She looked behind her and then back at the guy. The second their eyes met, she grabbed his hand and started running again.

They turned around a few corners and hid behind a garbage disposal in a alleyway. She was in between the wall and the guy. They were breathing heavily. "We really need to stop meeting like this." Chan said as he slightly smiled at her. "Why? I think it's thrilling." she replied and winked at him.

"They're over there!" one of the guys yelled at the other end of the alleyway. Y/n got up and grabbed his hand once again, taking him wherever she was going. "Are they still following us?" she asked as she was breathing heavily. "No." Chan replied as he was catching his breath.

"Wow this place is beautiful." he said as he looked around him. "I like the view." Y/n was looking at Chan, who was admiring his surroundings. "I like my view better." she said while still looking at him. He didn't hear here. "Where even are we?" he asked and looked at her. She quickly looked away and went to sit on the grass. "Winifred Falls. This is just a spot not many people come to. But it's the best spot here." she said.

They were walking back to the exit of the park. Y/n went ahead so she could open the gate for him. "Oh no." she said as the gate didn't budge. "What's wrong?" Chan asked. "It's locked. Since when did this park close so early?" Y/n said, the last thing asking herself.

Chan looked around. He had nowhere to go and didn't need to be anywhere but being locked in a park wasn't the place he wanted to be at night. "How about we climb the gate?" he asked as he looked up. "It's not that high." he said when she looked at him with a 'sorry-what' face. "I'll help you."

And so they climbed the gate. Chan did it rather gracefully compared to Y/n. Climbing up was fine but going down. She was on top of the gate. "Oh why is it so high?" she asked. "The spot we were was way higher." Chan replied. "Yeah well I didn't need to jump down from there." she said. "If you go just a bit lower. I can catch you." he said.

She looked at him with a doubtful look. "You can trust me. I helped you multiple times already." he said and opened his arms. She agreed as she didn't really have another option.

Chan easily caught her. They looked at each other for a bit before he put her on the ground. They stood very close to each other. "What are you waiting for?" he asked. Her heartbeat suddenly started to pick up it's pace. "Lead the way. You brought me here. I don't know the way back." he continued. "Oh right." she said. "What did you think I was talking about?" he asked as they started walking. "Nothing." she quickly replied. Maybe a bit too quick. She hid her blushing cheeks with her hair so that he wouldn't notice it.

-----[o]-----