2

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Chan grabbed the car keys and walked out of the house while saying goodbye to everyone that was inside. He drove to the mall.

He was just walking around, looking around a bit. When suddenly someone put an arm around his shoulder, making him slouch forward a little. He looked to his right and saw the girl again. ''Hey boyfriend. Didn't expect to see you here.'' she said. ''I'm the girl from the park. Y/n.'' she said right after. ''I know. I remember.'' he said and pushe her arm off him. She walked close to him. She looked back, which made Chan curious. He looked back as well. He noticed that the guys from the park were watching her.

''What did you even do?'' he asked as he allowed her to hold onto his arm. ''I honestly didn't do anything. It's all a misunderstanding. It was the wrong place at the wrong time.'' she said. ''Well I need to get some things for my little sister. I don't know what your plan is.'' he said. ''I'll just go along. Until they're gone.'' she said and happily followed him. She was just happy that he was willing to help and spend some of his precious time with her.

"So what are you up to on a day to day basis?" she asked as they walked through the store. "Making music." Chan replied. "Oh that's cool. Are you here for a music project?" she asked. "No, I'm here to take a break and see my family again." he said. "And you?" he asked as he grabbed what he was looking for. "I just finished college. So I'm looking for a place to work." she said and looked around. "Congrats on graduating. What's your degree?" he asked. "Travel and tourism management."

They got to know each other a little bit while they were shopping and looking around. He had a fun time with her. ''So how long will you run from them?'' he asked as they were sitting, waiting for their order. ''Until they grow a brain. No wait that'll take too long.'' she said making Chan laugh. ''I'll deal with them before you leave I guess. Would be weird to suddenly have another boyfriend, wouldn't it?'' she asked, finding it quite funny herself. 

She suddenly got called. She answered the phone. ''Yeah okay. I'll be there in a second.'' she said. ''I've got to go.'' she said to Chan as she put her phone back into her pocket. ''Do you need a ride?'' he asked as he stood up. ''Thanks but no. I'm here by car.'' she said and showed her car keys. ''Until next time, boyfriend~~'' she said, empathizing the last word. She waved and him and left. 

''Next time? I don't want to keep running or hiding.'' Chan said to himself. He himself left the mall as well and went to his car. He had everything he needed for awhile now but the guys that were following Y/n stayed longer than expected. He didn't want to leave her when they were still there so he stayed. He was proud of what he did even though he didn't really do anyhting. He was just glad that he was helpful once again.

-----[o]-----