3

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

There he was at the beach with his siblings. He loved it. It was just a tiny bit hot. Lucas and Hannah were peacefully lying down in the shade but Chan wanted to go into the water. 

He stood up at once and looked at them. "If you guys wanna be boring. Go ahead. But I'm going have fun in the water." he said and then walked off. Hannah and Lucas looked at each other. The slowly stood up and followed their older sibling to the edge of the water

Chan knew they would follow them o he turned around and grabbed Lucas. He ran with him into the water while Lucas was screaming that the water was cold. Hannah just laughed and slowly went in. She was able to get used to the coldness of the water, unlike Lucas.

After swimming for a while, they went back to their spot. "Do you want ice cream?" Chan asked them. They nodded as they went to lie down comfortably. "I'll go get some." he said and grabbed his bag before walking off.

He returned with ice cream, giving them the ones they wanted. They thanked him quickly before focusing on their ice cream. Suddenly a ball rolled towards them and stopped right beside Hannah.

"You did it so you go get the ball!" they heard someone yell. A girl came jogging over. "I'm very sorry. We didn't mean to disturb you." she politely apologized. "Oh no. It's fine. It didn't hit us." Hannah replied and gave the ball to her. "YAH Mel! Hurry up! We still need to beat the guys!" someone yelled at the girl.

Chan's head snapped towards the voice. "Y/n?" He meant to question it in his head instead of saying it aloud. "You know Y/n?" the girl asked. "Y/n. This guy here knows you!" she yelled while looking back. Y/n jogged towards them. "Who knows m- Oh yeah boyfriend~~" she said as she noticed Chan.

"Boyfriend?!" Hannah was surprised. Lucas almost choked on his ice cream. "You have a girlfriend?!" Hannah asked. "No no. Don't worry. I'm still as single as one could be." he said while putting his hands up in defense. "As if I'm THAT bad." Y/n said. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"It's not like that." "I know. I'm just messing with you." Chan and Y/n looked at each other for a bit. "Let's go back before the boys go crazy." she said to her friend. They waved and walked off to continue volleyballing with their friends.

"She seems nice." Lucas said. "I'm loving her vibes." Hannah said. "But who was that?" "That's Y/n. I guess you could call her an acquaintance of me." he said.

"Ayways enough about that. Let's enjoy the rest of our sibling bonding day." he said as he licked his ice cream. "I never agreed to that name." Hannah said. Lucas stayed quiet as he was simply too busy with his ice cream.

And so they went in with their bonding time. They messed around a lot and had lots of fun.

-----[o]-----