Chapter 8

Gabriela Sinaloa:

*Warning. Abuse.*

***

"Mom?"

"What do you want?" She ask as she another pull from her cigarette, she sit on the balcony of her bedroom, only the red of the cigarette.

"I don't want to go," I say with a shaky voice.

"Well your father has other plans. So do whatever he says. Be helpful for once."

A tear finds his way down on the corner of my eye, "I never asked for this."

"Oh, and you think I wanted this, you think I wanted you." She snorts. "You were my worst mistake of all, your father wanted a boy not... a little girl who's pathetic and can't stand up for herself."

I try my best just standing there acting like those words didn't effect me an any way... but it did, when other people, your own persons reminding you how useless you truly are.

"You will marry that man your father told you, you'll give him sons, just like I did. I don't care how old you are, you are a woman now."

"And if I don't?"

"You know what will happen girl." She never called me by my name.

He will force me too, just as long as his happy, just as long his business gowns, and gets better... I am nothing.

"Now. Get out of my face girl."

Without a word I turn and walk to my room, if I don't get away now, my life would be useless and I would be used for the rest of my life.

I grab a backpack from my closet and make sure I pack the important this, I get some cash from my drawer, I'll worry about the rest later I just want out.

I open my window and it's only a short jump I'm on the second floor of the house.

I count to three and jump, I land on my knees and my hand, shit.

I stand wiping my hands on my black leggings. I need to me quiet and get trough the guards I just have to be invisible.

There was no other way to get away, my parents hate me, my father hates me most of all, if they catch me I would be dead and this was for nothing. My whole life was like this I had no one who care, no one to love, no one to hug, and no one to tell me it's okay everything will be okay.

All I have is parents who sells their daughter to n sixty year old fucking man. They never gave a flying fuck about me.

I hate them, and I will hate them till the day that I die.

I sneak pass a few guards and run to the gate, good I've made it this far without being seen all I have to do now is climb the fucking gate to get out of this place. Out of this life.

I start to climb and I am so thankful I spend most of my time in the gym. Preparing to someday fight back and that will be soon.

I jump from the gate and land om my feet this time, I'm free. Finally.

I start to run, following the road, all I know there is an airport not far away,

I run, my breath slow and steady my legs in pain, but I run. I want out.

After I finally saw the small town I start to slow down, I walk past a few shops, and the nice breeze hitting me it feels like I can finally breath. It's late almost midnight, as I walk past all the small shops of the town, I spot a garage.