041

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Huh? Big 4 crews the fuck is that?" A confuse y/n said as she grunt, rubbing her own temple. She didn't get enough sleep last night because yenna made her stay up all night.

"Are you okay y/n, you seems tired" crystal said staring at y/n's face. "Ah yeah, but its worth it" she said and grin making them glance at each other and clench their fist.

They were startled by y/n who suddenly stand up, "Where are you going?" Daniel ask staring at her, "Oh just grab a drink" she said and simply exit the room.

She didn't really went to grab a drink, she instead head to the beauty department to grab their only male.

Eli was stun after hearing that y/n is looking for him, he immediately stand up and rush to her. But he tripped and about to fall, when y/n catch him easily.

"Careful" her icy tone send shivers down his spine. But nonetheless its really pleasant to feel, y/n didn't say anything and simply grab him away.

"You're asking about yenna?" Eli cannot believe his ears, he thought that y/n hate them after making her stay all night. But its the opposite, y/n is actually looking forward to spend time with the kid.

'We are like a family!' he thought, as he glance at her who's drinking a box of milk. Y/n finally finish her drink and stand up making the male stumble and follow her around.

Y/n's back is hurt due of mountains of paper works the she just finish, now its her time to have her own time for her self. Staring at the sunset, she pull out a cigarette stick and light it up.

"Y/n?! Woah i didn't expect you here!" She turn and face a gasping daniel, behind him a familiar male. "Yeah, just need some air" Daniel nod his head and smile at her.

"Tiring work?" She just nod as daniel guide her to sit down. With the familiar male sit to her left, while daniel on her right, "Your back!" Daniel exclaimed and made her sit straight.

Few her bones crack, making her groan in pleasure. "Thats nice, what you two doing here huh?" She puff out a smoke and look at the male on her left who's staring at her.

"Oh! We race!" Daniel answer with eyes sparkling, he glance at the other male only to see him staring at y/n made him clench his fist. "That's nice doesn't it?" She ask and proceeds on inhaling the cigarette before she puff out the smoke.

"Ye— "Let him talk daniel, that's nice doesn't it?" She cut daniel off and proceeds on asking the same question with now facing the male on her left. Who look down from her eyes, "Yeah" his small voice said.

Y/n nod and proceeds on smoking while daniel keeps asking him questions. "Your name?" Her dominating voice ring to his ear making him stare at her face.