051

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"A betrayal huh?" Y/n mumble staring at the card. She know someone will betrayal her, knowing where she's moving right now.

After what her and eli did last night she decide to make him rest, as they head back to korea.

"Make sure everything is set up for her death, now that you gained her trust" an old man said and chuckle feeling the success will land in his hand sooner.

"After you kill her, her wealth and everything will be yours and you may lend it to me" he proceed and laugh, before they share a cup of wine together.

On y/n side she made them go back where their lives is. She send daniel to proceeds on his work in the workers, and jay back to his dad and so on.

After that fight, eli decide to color his hair back to black. Y/n compliment him saying it suits him well, but she favours the blond hair more, making the male didn't think twice and immediately make his hair back to blond much for y/n satisfaction.

While she made the mother and son have a time together, by sending them somewhere to enjoy their lives for a bit.

"How are you?" She ask to the tomb stone, "I know its been years. I am here to not seek any forgiveness now, i manage to get the throne back and make my self the most powerful now. That's your dream right?" She talk to the stone, she hum slightly and put the flowers in the tomb.

"How coincidence i thought you are alive, that somewhat i saw somewhere. Make sure you are dead alright? I don't want to hurt someone i treasure the most" she laugh at her pathetic words. Make sure dead, how ironic.

"I am doing well so do out children, they're in the old man's place and i will take them after this" she simply said, before she turn her back. "I'm leaving" she said and take her leave.

"I woke up and see gun under me, he told me i broke his arm when im unconsciousness what is that?" Y/n stare at him and nod her head. "Well i don't actually know, now what's your plan?"

Daniel told her about the crew, and want her to come with him along with warren, which she did and immediately finish the works she needs to do.

"Y/n we need to make y— daniel didn't finish what's he's going to say when she pulled him to the bed and wrap her arms around the male.

Who redden, "Y/n we need to move" he whisper but the woman didn't want to and proceeds on sleeping.

"Why i have to be in here?" She ask clearly confuse, "Well i need you to become a streamer like me!" Daniel said and fix her nezuko costume.

"Well i do— she didn't finish her word because daniel put the bamboo in her mouth shutting her off. She glare at him, instead of getting scared, he was scoff.