056

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What?! No! No! You cannot! You're not sending me away! Y/n please" a sound of whimpering male, on his knees begging for a woman to don't do it.

Y/n, stare at the man with harden expression. "We already talked about this"

"What?! No! No! I am not leaving this place! Not without you!" Y/n watch the male, embrace her. "Then, i will leave then"

He's terrified, Eli Jang is terrified, he cannot let her go now. Not this, not in this time. Clenching his fists, he stubbornly shook his head, y/n seems finally rethink her decision.

"Fine"

A one word is enough, enough for eli to stop begging. "Yo-you're not going?"

"No, i contacted the hostel. They're waiting for you, yenna is waiting for you" with that she forcefully pulled her self out from his embrace.

She stare at the view infront her, "N-no! Please don't... Y/n i am begging to you, d-do you want me to go there?! I can do everything for you! Just! Just don't abandon us!"

"Eli, i have to settle this alone! Alright?! Alone!" Eli stood up, and rush to her. "No! You're not! I am going with you!"

Y/n is losing her control, as she sigh and pulled his chin up. "I have a work for you" she close their gap and devour his lips, as eli can only clench around her shirt.

"You really didn't brought that male, what his name again?"

"Eli"

The man beside her huff out the smoke of his cigarette, "Ele then! Ha! That brat won't let you go, i can imagine the others!"

Y/n chuckled, as she stood there seeing her grandparents house. "Are you really sure about this?"

She grin, and stomp on the burning cigarette on the ground. "I am tired, i want to have her the taste of her own medicine"

The man stare at her with sympathy, "Alright sister" y/n stare at the man and huff in the air. "Damn, your goddamn stalker already found out the half of your sick story huh?

What is this, a pitiful y/n was always bullied that formed her into a monster? That's bullshit, well why don't we twist the story?"

"Stop annoying me"

"Where is she?"

"She's here madam, she's with her younger brother" the old woman huff in annoyance, "Prepare the plane, we're going in south korea. Let's see what's have veen the happening there while she's gone"

"Aw! Aw! This noodles are too spicy! How the fuck you eat this?!" Your brows furrowed at your younger brother. Who's having a hard time on eating the simple noodles, "Did you read the menu?"