Our darling

Alex's: POV

On the way home I went into a second-hand store. I found a beautiful box with a dancing ballerina. "It's in very good condition to be from the 19th century." said the store owner.

"How much does it cost?" I asked and was prepared for a high price. "It's yours, you don't need to pay anything at all." said the man kindly. I thanked him and went home.

"Look what I bought today." I said. "It was my mother's music box, she got it on her birthday. I'm sure Eva will love it." replied Jack.

Tiff got gently up from the couch and managed to walk a few steps. She started screaming in pain. "It's time." she shouted. "Go to your room and wait there." I said and helped Tiffany upstairs. The kids nodded and went to their room. I hoped that everything would go well, I thought of all the fun things we would do together.

***

Tiffany's: POV

I heard a baby cry after an hour. The twins rushed up to our bedroom. I was holding a small baby in my arms. She was beautiful.

(Eva Esme Warren)

(Eva Esme Warren)

"Hey Eva, we're your big sister and big brother. We love you so much." said Glenda and patted her cheek. She giggled and smiled. "I love my niece." replied Adam. "She's so beautiful, and you did a amazing job." replied Alex proudly and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. I will protect Eva with my life. No one was allowed to hurt her. Don't mess with my family.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Tiffany and Alex. Glenda and Glen will be wonderful siblings to Eva.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~