13. Cab 4

First of all I want to thank you'll for making the book to reach at 300 reads. This means a lot .

┏(^0^)┛

Author pov:

In cab 4.......

Shuv: I still can't understand what Nipa did. About my lawyer.

Arpita: Yes. That's kinda weird. Like where did she go?

Arnav: But we can only know when we will find her. Let's reach there at first.

*Phone Rings*

Arnav: Excuse me for a bit my mom's calling.

Arnav: Hello , Mom. Why did you call?

Mom: *In the phone* Where are you now? Why are you not coming home yet?

Arnav: Well mom I'm still at the ca- I mean at the wedding. It didn't held yet for some problem. I'll come after it. Maybe it can take some time. So don't worry.

Mom: Where's Nipa?

Arnav: She must be somewhere near here too ..

Mom: I want to talk with her. Go to her.

Arnav: Okay I'll call you back later after I find her.

Mom: No. Don't cut the call. I want her now. I'm calling her but she isn't picking up my call. I'm sure she is in some kind of trouble again. So either she isn't able to take the call or she did something and now afraid of me. So search for her now without cutting the call.

Arnav: Mom .... A-actually I'm not with her. I mean I'm in the road. I went for some issues and now I'm going back. But I can call her and informe you .

Mom: okay. Do fast.

Arnav: Bye mom. *Sigh*

*Phone ringing*

*No answer*

Arnav: Uff this girl never picks up my call. Anyone try to call her please.

Neil: Okay . I'm calling.

*Phone ringing*

After fee rings...

On the phone Nipa: Hello?

Neil: Hel--

Arnav: Hey you ! Where are you?

Nipa: Ah me? Umm well...

Arnav: Stop it. Where are you? Why are you not answering mom's call? She called and scolded me for you.

Nipa: Well ... Actually I.... I'm somewhere I dunno that's why I didn't want to talk with her or you . Cause I dunno what to say.

Arnav: But what about Neil? Why did you answer his call?

Nipa: Cause he is not irritating like you!

Arnav: Excuse me!

Arpita: Hahaha 🤣

Nipa: I mean he will not ask where am I or what am I doing or when will I go home. He only calls me if it's something important.

Neil: Well yes. It's important. It was very weird what happened in the police station. And what happened to you?

Nipa: What?

Arpita: Don't act like you don't know anything. Firstly, we told you to call the lawyer for help but you only texted him without any information. So he was late and he could not bail us.