Chapter 5: Friend Returns, Frenemy Appears

Everyone was now back at the Hall of Justice. Shark was now laying on a gurney bed resting with the Quantum Splicer doing it's job in the Med Lab.

"Shark's still recovering from the massive energy surge to his system but he's stable." Caitlin said.

"Oh thank God." Webs said.

"There's still an occasional irregularity in his amygdala function that I haven't quite figured out, but it should improve when he gets his strength back." Caitlin said.

"He's been through a lot. I guess it would be weird if he didn't have some kind of reaction." Wolf said.

"Well, we're all just glad that he's back, guys." Oliver said.

"Ollie's right. We're all so happy for you, guys." Sara said.

"Thank you." Athena looking back at Shark sleeping.

"So how long is he gonna need that Splicer on him?" Snake asked.

"Right now, the Splicer is reconstructing and restabilizing his cells and molecular structure. So for a day or two... and then he won't need it anymore." Caitlin said.

"Bad Guys, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I was wrong the whole time. I shouldn't have doubted you all." Ratchet said.

"It's okay. You were just trying to do what you thought it was right." Wolf said.

"We all lose faith sometimes, but the point is, you brought back one of your family members back here." Optimus said.

"That sounds great to me, and I can't wait to get to know him." Miko said.

"Yeah." Jack said.

"Me too!" Rafael added. Wolf just chuckled.

"Oh, you guys are gonna love him. He's such a sweetheart and gentle soul." Wolf said. The kids laughed as they heard this.

"Well now that your friend is back. Perhaps we can now focus on what Megatron is up to." Ultra Magnus said.

"Agreed. We now know he's been collecting Energon and some of those Dark Matter crystals." Drift said.

"But for what reason?" Shazam asked.

"We'll find out, but for now... let's do some training." Barry said to Miko.

Minutes Later...

Miko was now wearing a pink, purple, and gold suit on. Cisco and Chester were able to make one for her.

"I know this is a big step

"I know this is a big step." Barry said.

"Yeah, I'll say." Miko said looking at herself.

"Now that's a speedster look." Chester said while working on his tablet.

"Are you sure I, like, need to wear this? Maybe we're moving too fast." Miko said.

"These suits monitor our vitals and allow us to communicate with each other. That keeps us safe just in case something happens." Barry explained.