Chapter 3: Meeting the Autobots

In Jasper Nevada, the Autobots were now focused on figuring out what the Decepticons are up to.

"So far we haven't been able to figure out why Energon crystals are popping up all over." Ratchet said looking the screen with Energon spikes.

"There must be a reason why they're popping up out of the ground." Ultra Magnus said.

"And not just in caves anymore." Strongarm said.

Bulkhead then sees it's getting dark and the kids started to yawn.

"I think it's time we get you kids home." Bulkhead said.

"Fine." Miko said as the Autobots drove the kids home.

"Goodnight, Bulkhead." Miko said as she heads to bed. Bulkhead smiles as decides to take a small drive through the streets.

Far up in space, a Green Lantern power ring flew its way down to Earth to the Autobot's base. Bulkhead was driving into a field looking at the stars above, thinking about his home planet Cybertron.

"If only we could've saved our home. I will do anything to save this world and my world." Bulkhead said looking at the stars.

Suddenly, he sees a green light flying straight towards him

Suddenly, he sees a green light flying straight towards him. He looks closer to see a green glowing ring floating in front of him.

"Bulkhead of Cybertron, you have the will to overcome the greatest of fears

"Bulkhead of Cybertron, you have the will to overcome the greatest of fears. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps." The ring said.

Bulkhead looks at it in awe as he reaches out for it. The ring slips on his finger as he's engulfed in green light. He was revealed with black, green, and white theme with a Green Lantern symbol on his chest.

"Whoa." Bulkhead said. He never felt power like this before. For the moment, he felt invincible.

"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!!!" Bulkhead said as his ring burst with energy.