Chapter 6: Dark Warlord Master

Steeljaw was now getting his Decepticon symbol changed to an Autobot symbol by Fixit and Cisco.

"So... what's the plan?" Steeljaw asked.

"Now we need to know what Megatron is up to." Bumblebee said thinking.

While the Autobots try to figure out what Megatron is up to, the heroes talk with Miko.

"So you think you're ready for the field?" Barry asked.

"Yeah! I am ready! If I'm going to be joining you on the field... I'm gonna need a superhero name." Miko said.

"I already got one for you." Cisco said. Miko looked at him confused.

"Speedquick." He said. Miko started to love the name.

"I love it." Miko said.

"Seeing this reminds me of my old team when I was in the Navy on my Earth." Drago said.

"You were a part of the Navy?" Oliver asked.

"Yep. Back when I was young, my dad trained me to follow his footsteps of being a soldier. My team and I were the best. We always watched each backs." Drago said.

"Sounds great. What happened to them?" Oliver asked.

"We... after the war ended and we retired, we went out separate ways." Drago said.

Drago then thinks about his old team back when he was in the military. Ripper the Hammerhead, Jack the Jaguar, Cole the Cougar, Axel the Alligator, Garth the Grizzly Bear, and Worriz the Wolf. They were like his brothers to him.

"If only you guys could see this

"If only you guys could see this." Drago said. Perhaps when he heads back home, he'll find and reconnect with them. Suddenly the Hall of Justice's alarm went off.

"Satellites are detecting a hug amount of Energon and Dark Matter in Milford City near Mount Krumbeck."

"That's where the old werewolf temple is." Canis Rex said.

"Then let's suit up." Batman said as they got ready.

They then breached over to Milford City's volcano. They see many crystals in the ground as they walk to the temple.

"Why, isn't this nice?" Starscream's voice rang, calling their attention, as he clapped slowly. "The happy family reunited once more."

"He knew we were coming." Optimus noticed the two Deception Hunters on the Con's hands glowing.

"Clever. Even for my charts." Steeljaw admitted.

"Silence!" Starscream growled, aiming both Hunters to them. Optimus used his Decepticon Hunter to block the aim.

'"Let go of this, Starscream! Such power should not be used by someone like you!" Optimus said.

"You don't change a bit, do you, Optimus Prime?"
Starscream gave him an evil smile. "Always putting
your hopes in a worthless team... especially in one
leaded by a weak scout. This time I'll make sure you'll all join the well of AllSpark in a way no Prime will ever come to save you!"